Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. Without knowing more about your workflow, I can give a hint that can help.
Please check the editor of our demo app here https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=google-calendar&id=zeroqode-demo-11&tab=tabs-1 to preview all plugin settings and see how it works.
It is using the Bubble’s Signup/login with a social network Account Action, with Google as authentication provider:
When user signs up or logs in to your Bubble application, his Google email account is stored in your database.
Try to make sure that plugin’s workflow and element settings are configured properly. However, if you experience same or other issues, please share more details:
- screenshots or better screencasts of your elements and workflow settings
- screenshots or screencasts of the error when it is triggered
- exact steps to reproduce
- what you are trying to accomplish
- console log of your browser
- browser and OS you are using
This way we can better check on possible issue and get back to you asap.
Thank you for understanding.