Services Plugins FAQs

Google Calendar Paid Plugin issue

Hi,

Getting this error while logging in “We cannot link your account to this email because there is already an account for this email”.

I even tried to remove the third party link in my google account but still getting same error.

How does the plugin link/recognize the google account to the bubble user?

Thanks

Hi @muneer.hameer,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. Without knowing more about your workflow, I can give a hint that can help.
Please check the editor of our demo app here zeroqode-demo-11 | Bubble Editor to preview all plugin settings and see how it works.

It is using the Bubble’s Signup/login with a social network Account Action, with Google as authentication provider:

When user signs up or logs in to your Bubble application, his Google email account is stored in your database.

Try to make sure that plugin’s workflow and element settings are configured properly. However, if you experience same or other issues, please share more details:

• screenshots or better screencasts of your elements and workflow settings
  • screenshots or screencasts of the error when it is triggered
  • exact steps to reproduce
  • what you are trying to accomplish
  • console log of your browser
  • browser and OS you are using

This way we can better check on possible issue and get back to you asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Best,
Alex

Thanks. That helps. Will let you know if any more issues.

Hi @muneer.hameer,

Thanks for feedback. If you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves.

The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins!

Thanks! :pray: