Services Plugins FAQs

Google Calendar Service Account

Hi @kelvin

We’ve simply edited your original encoded json key and paste into plugin settings :slight_smile:
Pretty much that’s it. Maybe use a different IDE or editor for editing the key .

As I’ve mentioned currently the tool which was designed for easier key creation is undergoing changes .

Hope it helps.

Regards.

@Dumitru, now I am having trouble creating events, I’m getting an error… Which action creates it?

Hello @kelvin

The Create New Event action can be used, I see you’re trying to edit an event but before editing you need to have a Created Event.

Please check it out and create an event. :pray:

Regards

@Dumitru, there is no Create a New Event in the plugin I am using V1.5, that’s why I tried using the Edit Event. Moreover from your demo, it is not clear how to get a datasource for the Repeating Group either. This is very confusing… Where and how do I specify a datasource in the Repeating Group? Please see my page, you still have access to it.

Thanks!

From your demo, notice how this has the Create Event? And this has no version number, again very confusing…

@Dumitru, I see you just updated to V1.6 and added Create Event, I just tried it and still getting the same error. You haven’t addressed the datasource for the Repeating Group either though…

@kelvin Hello.

We’ll check the plugin action and provide an update on the matter, asap. Thanks for understanding :pray:

The differences between plugin settings and versioning you see , are because of how Bubble works. As Testing plugin it is not possible to see the version of it, the Commercial will have the version option to choose from settings.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Whats the word on the plugin? I have not heard from you in weeks…

Hello, @kelvin. Apologies for such a delay :pray:

We have pushed a new plugin update with the description " Create a new event and Update event actions, improved documentation fields". Please update your plugin to the latest version. If this won’t help, try to reinstall your plugin and try again…

I hope this helps :pray:
Regards,

@kate & @Dumitru Hey guys!

Just noticed that my delete event action for this plugin has a prefilled value and I get an error anytime I try to replace that with a dynamic value (the event’s event id). How quickly can we get this fixed? It’s causing some big issues in my app. :-/

Thanks so much!

@andrew2, hello and thanks for reaching out :slightly_smiling_face:

We have checked the issue you’re reporting. This error is a Bubble related glitch, and it is caused by the editor, but not the plugin.

Our team has reported about this issue to Bubble Support, but I’d like to ask you to submit a bug report to Bubble Support too, to provide them with more user feedback and data for analysis.

Thank you for understanding :pray:
Regards,
Kate

Hi @kate! Thanks for the reply!

I just submitted a bug report to Bubble about this. To clarify, did you submit the bug today? This field has previously worked just fine and only recently began experiencing this issue after one of your plugin updates. Hate to ask this, but is your team POSITIVE that this is a Bubble issue and not a Zeroqode issue? Would hate to lose more time in troubleshooting the root cause here.

Thanks for your help!

@andrew2,

Yes, we have submitted the report just today. This issue is being observed not only for the Google Calendar plugin, but in other test/live apps. We are sure that this is not a Zeroqode issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope to receive any useful update from Bubble soon.
Have a good day!

Great! Thanks for the reply @kate

1 Like

Hello, @andrew2.

I’m reaching to update you on the status of our bug-report. Bubble has fixed this issue within the Editor.
Please check your app to make sure you can change the event’s ID value.

Thank you for your patience :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Kate

@kate Thanks for following up! This issue is resolved. Appreciate your help in reporting to Bubble.

1 Like

@andrew2,

You are always welcome! Have a great time using our plugin :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Kate

Hi, do you know if it is mandatory to have GSuite to be able to use this plugin? It seems to as I can see there: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/google-calendar-service-account-plugin

Because I bought it without knowing. And I don’t have GSuite :sweat_smile:

Hello, @futurekids!

Nope, GSuite is not mandatory and if you don’t use it, there should be no issue. Please feel free to reach us when you have some questions.

Have a good day. :slightly_smiling_face: