Services Plugins FAQs

Google Calendar's email does not synchronize

I bought the booking and appointment template which seems to be working pretty well until they book an appointment.

Everything seems to be synchronized except the email that is sent out to both parties. That said, I can see the correct booked time on my profile and so can the other person. The issue is when we receive the confirmation email since it gives us the wrong time.

As you can see in this image, the person booking the class can pick a time. In this case, it is 2:00 pm(mexico).

However, if you see this confirmation email, it says 7:00 pm!

So, the issue is that the lesson will take place at 12:00 pm(LA) my time and at 2:00 pm(mexico) “my client’s time”, yet the confirmation email says 7:00 pm. Please help.

Hello @crisaviles909

We’ll check this and be back with an update on the matter asap. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there @crisaviles909

Looks like the time in the send email is the customized functionality you’ve added to the template. The default one does not have notification with date and time.

However we did check it and sees the formatted time is not set correctly.
Please do try this action as shown below to enable right formatting.

When a user will book a lesson or event, the email confirmation will contain the time of current users’ timezone

Please try this step in your action. Thanks for patience and understanding.

KR,
Dumitru.

1 Like

OMG @Dumitru you’re a GOD lol . Thank you. It works perfectly now! :grin:

1 Like

Glad that it works @crisaviles909

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile: The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

Sure. I just checked the time the other party received, and it seems to do the same thing it did with my email. Where can I find this so I can change it?

Hi @crisaviles909

Find the Send Email action which notifies the other party and add the time formatting as we did above.
There is the search tool easy to use with action type : send email. Since this is a customized name for action, I believe the original is sending the confirmation to customer which should look like in screenshot.

Regards,
Dumitru.

1 Like

I just found out about the “search” feature(click the magnifying glass on the top right), thanks. Everything seems to be working great!

1 Like

One of my students sent me a screenshot. Long story short, on the website it shows the correct time (12pm). However, when he receives the email the date is perfectly set but not the time. It seems to show the wrong time (2pm). We verified that he had the right timezone (LA) and he did.

This is what I have on my bubbleapp

I cant seem to figure out why that time sync to his email. Thanks.

Hello @crisaviles909

As posted above the method described previously by me it should work. Made another check with same config and confirmation email the customer gets, is at correct timezone and date.

Here is the workflow step.

The booking time and date by customer.

The request received by instructor to be confirmed.

The booked event and confirmed by instructor displayed on customer calendar.

The email confirmation received by customer with time and date.

Please do check that you’re sending the email to the right person. If after check still having issue, maybe submit a bug report: Bug Report | Bubble

Best,
Dumitru.

1 Like