I have looked for the ability to display 2 different values at the same time, using the Line Chart. Unfortunately, the current plugin setup does not allow this feature.
We will consider this point as a possible update of the plugin and see how feasible it is to be implemented in the future, but currently, I can not commit on a time-frame.
Also, the possible workaround for your situation is using 2 Line Chart elements at the same time with the specified conditions. Please take a look:
- create 2 Line Charts, one for (example) Revenue and the second one is for Expenses, and put them on the same place within a group
Revenue Line Chart | Expenses Line Chart;
- set the data source for the Revenue and Expenses charts respectively;
- make one of the Charts invisible on the page load - Expenses, for example;
- add the toggle or checkbox (it’s up to you) and set the following workflow:
- when the IconicToggle A’s value is changed and Only when condition is set to IconicToggle A is checked and the Expenses chart is not visible - hide the Revenue chart and show Expenses chart;
- when the IconicToggle A’s value is changed and Only when the condition is set to IconicToggle A isn’t checked and the Expenses chart is visible - hide Expenses and show the Revenue chart.
Take a look at how does it work in the preview:
I hope this will be useful for you