Services Plugins FAQs

Google drive plugin error login in google

Hello Zeroqode team !

we had purchased the Google Drive plugin Google Drive Plugin | Bubble

We have followed the tutorial to install it.

added credentials

Capture d’écran 2023-12-01 à 17.53.01

and plugin

and get app validated on google console

but still experiencing the screen of death when trying to connect :

what did we miss ??

if we go to advanced settings link on this last screenshot, we can connect and upload files.

But we don’t need this users-scary screen :slight_smile:

Can you please help ?

Thank you !

Hi @sarahesteve,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, and I apologize for the delayed response :pray:

Regarding the warning message you’re encountering, it’s important to ensure that you have added the correct URL for validation. Sometimes, warnings can appear when you are accessing the test version of your app, but you have validated the live version of the app. Double-checking your settings and configurations can help resolve this issue.

However, please keep in mind that this warning message is typically generated by Google itself, and they have control over the validation process. If you’ve already verified that your settings are correct and the warning persists, you may want to reach out to Google’s support or documentation for further assistance in resolving this specific warning.

I hope this information helps, and if you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to let us know :blush:

Looking forward to your reply :hugs:

Hello @dorel

google asks us this :

As they mentionned, I tried to put only the scope https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file in our oauth consent screen but this is not working with the plugin

Please can you help to respond their email?

Hello @sarahesteve,

I hope this message finds you well.

I recommend responding to Google Support with a detailed explanation of your use case. Clarify why your app requires access to files on Google Drive and why the scope to delete files is necessary. Provide them with the information they’ve requested for a smoother resolution.

Additionally, I noticed that there haven’t been configurations related to the test version of the app. Please make sure that you are accessing the live version (that version that you have validated) and not test version of you app :pray:

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead :hugs: