Services Plugins FAQs

Google Drive Service Account - Deleting file from Shared Drive

I’m testing the Google Drive (Service Account) and it’s working well for navigating a Shared Drive. However, I am getting an error (file not found) attempting to delete a file from a Shared Drive. You’re demo is working (although I’m not sure if the demo is using a Shared Drive), so I’m hoping there may be a permission that I missed in the setup document. I’m able to browse and navigate through my Shared Drive, so I believe the Service Account and key are setup correctly. I’m just not able to delete (which is a critical need for this project). See video walkthrough:

Thanks in advance!

Hi @jlexer,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Based on the video you provided, it seems everything should be functioning normally. However, to understand this unusual behavior better, I have contacted our developers for further insights. I will update you as soon as more information becomes available.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us either here on the forum or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Wishing you a productive Monday :hugs:

Best regards :hibiscus:

Hi @jlexer,

Thanks for your patience :pray:

We’ve resolved the issue you encountered and have included the fix in the latest plugin update (version 1.24.0). There was a delay in deploying these changes due to a Bubble platform issue, but it’s available now for everyone :hugs:

Please update the plugin by navigating to the “Plugins” tab in your Bubble editor, selecting the plugin, and choosing the latest version from the dropdown.

I look forward to your feedback once you’ve had a chance to test it!

Best regards :sunflower:

Thanks so much for your help. I can confirm that the delete is now working!

I did find another issue that also seems to be a bug for a missing parameter with the Get Files (API v3) call. It’s complaining that the “includeItemsFromAllDrives” parameter is missing. I even tried manually including it in the “q” parameter, but it was not successful.

***A minor tangent update that the developers may also want to address with the “Generate Sort Query” call. It appears to need a consideration for the Google api v2 vs v3. It has a “Title” parameter, but title appears to have been replaced with “name” for Google Drive API v3 Search for files and folders. This was easy to work around by doing a find&replace (“title” with “name”) on the call’s result; so it’s just a minor inconvenience.

Hi @jlexer,

I’m glad to hear the delete action is now functioning correctly, and I apologize for any inconvenience these new behaviors might have caued :pray:

I’ve forwarded your feedback to our developers for further discussion and action.

If you have any more questions or need assistance in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time :hugs:

Best regards :hibiscus: