Services Plugins FAQs

Google JWT scope

Hi team. We’re using the Google JWT plugin for Google Last Mile Fleet (link). We don’t know what scope we need to enter and we can’t find it anywhere in the Google documentation.

Hello,
I am just want to say that the specific scope required for the Google JWT plugin for Google Last Mile Fleet will depend on the specific API that you are accessing. You can find the required scope by checking the API documentation or by contacting Google support for assistance.

In general, scopes are used to specify the level of access that a token has to specific resources or actions within an API. For example, if you are using the Google Maps API, you might need to specify a scope that grants access to location data or routing information.

To use the Google JWT plugin, you will need to generate a JSON Web Token (JWT) with the appropriate scope and provide it in the API request headers. The specific process for generating a JWT and including it in your requests will depend on the language and framework you are using, so you may want to consult the documentation for the specific implementation you are using.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi @himanshu,
Thank you for your message and for using the Easy Google JWT Plugin.

The plugin allows using your Google Service Account JSON key to Retrieve a Bearer Token server-side using dynamic scopes for use in your own API calls.

The appropriate scopes for Google Last Mile Fleet Solution will depend on the specific actions and information that your application or service needs to access.
To find the appropriate scope for your use case, you can refer to the Google Last Mile Fleet documentation or contact the Google support team. They can provide you with the necessary guidance on which scopes are required for the specific features and functions you need.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help. :pray:
Have a great weekend ahead.
Regards,