Services Plugins FAQs

Google sheet api (get data, display data) ## Error 403: access_denied

I’ve done everything the plugin page said and when I try to connect it to my google account it appears:

Error 403: access_denied

The developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently being tested and it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you should have access, contact the developer

Hi @ksonia, thanks for your message.

As the plugin page description is a bit outdated, please follow the supporting documentation setup guidance, available here: Google Sheets + Offline Plugin - Zeroqode Documentation
Also, for your guidance, please check the plugin Demo Editor page for setup example: googlesheetsplugindemo | Bubble Editor

We will update the plugin description, to guide users straight to the relevant supporting documentation, thanks for noticing that.

Hope it helps. In case you are using another Google Sheet plugin (we have 3 of them totally) or still need any plugin-related support, please let me know, I will be glad to help :wink:
Regards,

Hi @serg, thank you so much.

It worked, and now it doesn’t work anymore.

The thing is, I have set up crawler bot to crawl + blank the existing sheet + uploade new info on the same sheet.

The bot runs once a day.

The problem: everytime the bot runs and sheet’s been updated, it doesn’t work anymore. On dev, i see:
The service Google Sheets + Offline - Read Values (V4) just returned an error (HTTP 401). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

{
“error”: {
“code”: 401,
“message”: "Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.",
“status”: “UNAUTHENTICATED”
}
}

Any idea how to fix this?

Hi @ksonia, thanks for your reply.

Such code indicates that used Google credentials have expired or are not valid.
Please create a new project within Google Console and obtain the required credentials, following the instructions from my previous reply.

Hope it helps. Please let me know if I can help with anything else related to our plugin.
Regards,