Services Plugins FAQs

Google Sheets & Charts (Service)

Hi.
I bought “Google Sheets & Charts (Service)” and I’m going to apply it to Bubble.io .
I’m trying to export bubble app data to a spreadsheet through this plugin and edit it.

1. Plug-in Detail Documentation
    I only found the link below, is there a manual that explains the detailed values from the installation?
    Google Sheets & Charts Service Plugin

And all the pages in the link here are broken

1. Could not sign request token, check private key
    There’s an error like this. Maybe the key value to register with the plug-in is wrong, what should I do?

I think the plug-in connection is done now, but I want to know how to use the detailed values.
I’m trying to use the Write a Row to Sheet function, but I don’t know what value to write down.

Hi @hj.choi,
Thanks for reaching out.

• You should indicate the spreadsheet ID to make the plugin “understand” which document you want to modify;

• The data you are going to push into your spreadsheet should have specific formatting. Each text string should be surrounded by [" some text "] symbols

Summary

Result:

• If you are going to push data from the database, which is a list of text strings, use the JOIN WITH operator in the following format - [" Search for DatabaseName: each item’s Data join with “], [” "]
Summary

Result:

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Gulce

Thanks Gulce,
I have three more questions.

1. max join
    I can’t find this…

2. How to stack and edit all of data?
    I just did it like this. and i wonder it could also work that i want
    I want to export the Bubble data to google spread sheet and also edit it.
    If Bubble data is updated, it is automatically reflected in the Google sheet. correct values or stack them in new rows.
    I think if i want to stack data on a new row, i think i should change the “From Column & To Column”
    But it didn’t work when i write like A2:A1000. How should i do?

3. Reference
    Can you help me to find the reference like a detailed description ?

Best regards,
HeeJung

Hi @hj.choi,

It should be “join with”. Please try to find “join with” instead of “max join”. :pray:

Let me please check it with the developer team. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce,

I tried to ask to ChatGPT but it seems wrong…cuz it didn’t work.
i want to find a last row and add a new data in a new row… :smiling_face_with_tear:

• the answear from ChatGPT
    If you need to perform the task only with the “Google Sheets & Charts” plugin, you can use the “Add Empty Rows to Sheet” action to add a new row, then use the “Write a Row to Sheet” action to write data to that row. In this case, enter 0 in the “Start from row” and “End at row” fields in the “Add Empty Rows to Sheet” action, and enter 0 in the “Start from row” field in the “Write a Row to Sheet” action to write data to the newly added empty row.

Best regards,
HeeJung

Hi @hj.choi,

Please allow us some time to thoroughly review and evaluate your requirements. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible with our recommendations. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @hj.choi,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We’ve checked and there are two ways to achieve your goal.

The first approach is to export the data to Google Sheets and use the same action ( Write a Row to Sheet) to update the previously created row.

The second approach is to add an empty row and an additional row with the updated data by using inputs and specifying these input values in the “from column - to column” fields in the " Write a Row to Sheet" action.

I have also prepared a video recording to provide a more comprehensive understanding of the process. You can view it at this link: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom.

Hope this helps!

Best regards.
Gulce

Hi @Gulce ,
Thank you so much for your kindness!

But i’m still stuck here.
I don’t know mine is red… :smiling_face_with_tear:

I understood that “max” is the one of field’s name.
So i chose one of mine like this,

Best regards,
HeeJung

Hi @hj.choi,

In order to speed up the process of investigation and help you, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem. Please also mention which page should be tested.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

oh my god. i did it.
It’s because of the space!!!

1 Like

Hi @Gulce ,
now i did it!!

How can I group other fields in the DB based on a specific value?
For example, there is a value called Businessnumber that is unique to each DB.
I want to use this value as a basis to create the same row.

I checked with the company about dividing permissions, but please understand that I cannot divide permissions due to security issues.

Thank you

Hee Jung Choi

1 Like

Hi @hj.choi,

Glad to hear that it’s working now! :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you please explain the expected result in more detail? Any screenshots would be greatly appreciated (maybe better a screen recording - here or via DM) so that we can better understand and see if this is possible.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Gulce