Templates Plugins Courses

Google sheets document name change

Goodmorning!

I have the Google sheets & charts plugin ( and happy with it), but he haven’t been able to figure out how I can change the name of the Google sheet with some automated name yet. Ideas?

Hello @waviourwave, look for doing this you have to select action which is showing here and paste your Spreadsheet id, and JSON object which is showing here in Body.

I hope it will help you,

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile: The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik

Thanks for the response!
With absolutely zero knowledge on JSON, this did not really really help me, sorry for that :slight_smile:.
I use our plugin to duplicate an exisiting one ( which works), but then I want the Spreadsheet to be renamed with a code I send from bubble.
Can you show me what should be in the body of the action ‘Update a spreadsheet-Custom.’?

@Nikita.S Any further clues :)?

Hello there @waviourwave, sorry for the delayed response, I need to understand the flow. Do you use input for editing the Spreadsheet name, and then the plugin should receive the name from this input?
Which is the input name?

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.