Services Plugins FAQs

Google Sheets Service error

I went to run my Google Sheets API call today and it errored out which I thought was weird because I hadn’t changed anything. I went to look at my Bubble app and noticed that the Sheet path’s had been changed, and I can’t change it back to what it should be. The text automatically changes back to Sheet1!A1:C5

Hello, @gbyron. Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please provide more details on your problem to help us reproduce it on our side?

Please provide:

• the error screenshot;
  • what kind of the Google Sheets - Get Sheet Values data call is used (exmpl);
  • full description of the functionality, where the Google Sheets - Get Sheet Values data call is used;
  • full workflow screenshot of the where the Google Sheets - Get Sheet Values data call is used;
  • steps of issue reproducing.

These details can help us to investigate the issue, find its root cause, and fix it.
Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Kate

Responded via DM, thanks!

@gbyron,

Thanks for the details! I need some time for the investigation. When I have any useful update for you, I let you know. Thank you for understanding :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Kate

Thanks Kate, please let me know what you find ASAP. My entire website is not useful without this plugin working

@gbyron,

Sure. Your request is handled by our development team - they are investigating the plugin for the reason that caused your problem. It might take some time, so please be patient :pray:

I understand that your app needs a rapid solution - we will do our best to reduce a delay.
Thank you for understanding and patience.

Regards,
Kate

@gbyron,

Can you please try to update the Google Keys, check and inform me if something has changed? This is one of the options.

Regards,
Kate