Services Plugins FAQs

🖇 Group to PDF and Image - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @hiawwlet.

I have tried to upload a few more pictures - result is the same, everything is good. Can you please let me know what device/browser/os you are using?

Sure, there is a method. I used third-party plugin to achieve this. Please check on zq_test page.

Thanks. :pray:

Is there an editor link that I can take a look at the plugin? The link: Zeroqode-demo-28 | Bubble Editor is not working.

Hi @rico.trevisan Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

We have resolved the issue with the editor link. Kindly try accessing the link again and let us know if it is working properly now. Zeroqode-demo-28 | Bubble Editor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi Zeroqode,

I test this plugin to make a saved JPG of a group.

This group use your plugin “Image Annotation” to wiew an image with several markers. This plugin works fine and the image with marker is viewed on the apps, see the example.

But the saved image with the plugin “Group to PDF and Image” contain a blank image of the background. The marker are viewed on the saved image.

The background image are saved on a private bucket AWS and the marker are on the AWS Bubble. Maybe is a problem with a CORS policy of the bucket AWS but to access to the image, my apps domain is referenced in the bucket CORS policy and the image access is allowed.

In devtools, there is no error. I see the POST of “HTMLtoPDF” follow by a GET on a “zeroqode_file1695311142572.jpeg”

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Didier

Hello @dhnotes,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

To help us diagnose and address the issue, could you kindly create a screen recording using Loom or your preferred software?
In the recording, please demonstrate the process of creating and saving an image with the Image Annotation plugin. Additionally, show us how you fetch the image for use with the Group to PDF plugin. If there are any bucket policies or other details you believe are important, please include those as well.

We’re eager to hear back from you and assist further :hugs:

I can download the image just fine. I don’t know how to save the image to my database.

I’m using the “when a grouptopdfandimage is successful” workflow. My first step adds grouptopdfandimage A’s “new image” to a field in my object. However grouppdfandimage A’s “new image” is empty.

I’ve tried adding
grouptopdfandimage A’s New image URL
grouptopdfandimage A’s New image: saved to s3

and I’ve tried “attaching” it to my object on the design page.
I’ve tried checking and unchecking download and “upload in files manager” when I create the screencap

What is the trick? When is grouptopdfandimage A’s “new image” not empty?

Hello @jeffmccutcheon,

Thank you so much for reaching out!

To save the URL to your database, please ensure you’ve activated the “File uploads enabled” option within the element. Additionally, during the “Convert” action, ensure the “Upload to files manager” is checked. Once these are set, the element will generate a URL.

When you want to save the URL ensure you’re selecting the appropriate value. The element offers two states: one for the image URL and another for the PDF URL.

Hope this helped in achieving your use case :pray:

Have an amazing Monday :hugs:

Can you please help me understand what this error refers to:

Does this element work well with reusable elements within repeating groups?

I’m on version 1.21.0. Is there an issue with the latest version?

This issue has appeared since the first time I attempted to generate a PDF or image. This is on the new responsive engine. It’s doing it across all devices.

Here’s a video of my setup and error: https://youtu.be/d16C702L1cA

Hello @2706mason,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. :pray:

Please be assured that we found the issue you’ve encountered, specifically related to dropdown parsing, and our development team is actively working to a new update that will solve it. I’ll make sure to keep you updated on the progress and notify you the moment the update is available for use.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your patience and understanding in this matter are greatly appreciated.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead.

Best regards,
Stephan