Services Plugins FAQs

Group to PDF and Image Plugin not working

Did this plugin stop working today? I thought it was my code but I tested it from the Demo site and it doesn’t appear to work on that site either. The “Anything2Image” doesn’t seem to work. I noticed my Chrome browser did an update today also, could that be related?

I did further testing and the “Free” edition of this plugin works on the Demo Bubble site but the Paid version does not. I am using the Paid version.

Same here, need this fixing ASAP, also need confirmation this won’t happen again

Hi @jpaynesoftware, @sales1

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It appears to be a bug on our end and our development team is actively working on resolving it. We understand the importance of having a quick resolution, and we’re doing our best to find a solution as soon as possible. We’ll make sure to keep you updated once the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @jpaynesoftware @sales1

We appreciate your patience. :slightly_smiling_face:

The problem has been resolved. Could you please test it out now?

Best regards,
Gulce

@Gulce

Yes, the problem seems to be resolved. Are you able to provide any insight into what went wrong with the Plug-In? We use this to take images of digitally signed documents so it is critical for us that it is reliable. It would help to understand what caused the issue so we can plan accordingly in the future.

Thank you for your help!

Jim

Hi @jpaynesoftware

Glad to hear that!

While making some tech upgrades for better performance, we ran into a few server hiccups. Good news is, that we’ve sorted them out, and you shouldn’t run into the same issues again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best,
Gulce

this has happened again, what is going on!!!

Just so you know this is still not working correctly, sometimes it works sometimes not, we have had reports of users experiencing issues, and when I test same issue, then sometimes it works, just so you know. on looking at the console it is an issue with your plugin 400 (Bad Request).

Please can you explain what is going on here, when pating for a plugin I expect transparency.

Hi @sales1,

We regret to inform you that we’re currently unable to reproduce the reported issue on our end. Could you please share a preview link of your app, either here or through direct message, so that we can investigate the problem more effectively? Hope for your understanding. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce