Services Plugins FAQs

🚀 Hackerly Community Like Indie Hackers - New Template from Zeroqode

Thanks, Kate. I would really appreciate that.

@molnargezabence, thanks for waiting.

There is no possibility within the Hackerly template to edit a Product after it was created.

The Product Edit Page article, described in ZQ documentation, refers to the Edit Product page, which appears when you are creating a Product.

You may customize the Edit page after the Product was created, but we highly recommend having at least average knowledge of Bubble Editor.
Regards,

Hey @kate cc.@levon , I’m quite sad about this. I think it’s a not only misleading to say you provide an “edit” page as part of the template but it’s also a bit annoying to then set up the template in a way that it makes it hard for the template-owner to build on it. Even you needed time to find an answer to my question which basically proves my point that it was not obvious at all if it was part of the template or not.

I can elaborate on the annoying part:
Why do you provide the option to use Repeating groups to add assign data to a Product if you don’t provide the editing part (the “real” editing part)?

I know that using these templates require some basic skills (and I think I’m getting there with those after 2 months of constant learning including buying your lifetime courses). But I don’t see the reason you don’t offer your help if it’s just a small thing.
Alternatively, if it takes such a big effort to add the “real editing” part to this template then why do you offer such a template for your customers? In the second case, it’s basically letting the beginner user walk into a trap.

This is the second time when there’s a such a problem with this template (the first one was promising the notification feature and it turned out that it was just for inspiration, not for real).

I feel that replies like this one is ignorant and tells me that you don’t really care about your customers after they purchased your product.

Anyways, I think you guys are doing awesome stuff otherwise and I have been so happy for this template. But this time I feel I am left alone.
I still hope that you will take the time to offer a little bit more help on this issue.

Hi,
When searching for a product, there is a field called “Customers” with the choices “B2B only or B2C only”. Is that a bug?
When creating a product, you can’t choose B2B or B2C anywhere. So how can this field help me find products in the right category?

@molnargezabence,

Please receive my apologies for the unpleasant experience you have faced and misunderstanding. We did not intend to make you have an impression of ignoring and leaving on alone. The main point was to inform about the actual template’s features.

Let me please assure you that we will not leave you without a proper answer in any case. We will get back to you with the general guidance on how you can set the Edit Product page asap.

Once more, apologies for the sad experience you have got.
:pray:
Regards,

1 Like

Hello, @allrounder. Thanks for reaching out.

Please give us some time to investigate your question.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hey @kate,
thanks for the nice words. I appreciate it.
An awesome community member helped me out since. So problem solved.

Best
Geza

1 Like

@molnargezabence,
Perhaps with a significant delay, but I have an answer to your old question. Concerning the difference between "Group-post details” and “Posts” pages.
The “Group-post details” was a test page, now it is deleted. Thank you for noting us on this matter.

@allrounder
Thank you for informing us about the improper work of the “Customers” filter. We have updated the template with the ability to indicate B2B/B2C tag within the “Edit Product” page. Now the Customers filter should be working fine.

The Hackerly template was updated with a few fixes and little upgrades. To check the changes, please create a new App, using the Hackerly template.

Thank you for understanding and patience :pray: :slight_smile:
Regards,

1 Like

Thanks @kate. Makes sense.

By the way, is there a change log available for the new version? I have now significantly transformed the original template which I purchased about 2 months ago but I would still like to quickly check out the improvements in case it make sense to implement some of them.

@molnargezabence,

There not much changes were made:

• the “Group-post details” test page was deleted;

• the “Customers: B2B/B2C” tag was added to product page;

• a bug within the product_view page was fixed (incorrect display of the listed tags);

• a Customers filter, within the products page was fixed

That’s all updates.
Regards,

1 Like

thanks, @kate! awesome

1 Like

Hey all!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Hackerly like Indie Hackers | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device.

Hope it will be useful!
Best regards,

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Hackerly - Community like IndieHackers Template

1 Like

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Hackerly - Community like IndieHackers Template