Templates Plugins Courses

πŸš€ Hackerly Community Like Indie Hackers - New Template from Zeroqode

Hakerly_Forum

Hackerly - Community template is a no-code product similar to Indie Hackers platform where startup founders, developers, designers and all kinds of internet entrepreneurs can interact and share ideas with one another. Meetups, interviews, articles are some extra features of this template.

Features:

• Fully responsive pages
  • Fully editable profile pages
  • Blog and interview pages
  • Meetups page
  • Products page
  • Minimal design
  • Dark theme design
  • Dynamic database structure

Live demo: https://hackerly.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hey there,

I purchased Hackerly for $99 but noticed you dropped it down to $59. I was hoping I could get some consulting advice to fix an error in the platform for the discrepancy. 50%20AM For some odd reason, it doesn’t allow you to select a checkmark to confirm you’d like to receive e-mail or website notifications. Have you come up with a solution to resolve this issue? Thank you.

Hello @belongeryhq, thank you for reaching out!

In order to fix the issue with selecting the checkmarks you will need to do some adjustments:

First of all please go to the data page and add the following fields to the user data type:

After open the workflow tab on the page profile and substitute the following workflows:

with these workflows and actions:

At the same time please consider that the buttons related to notification do not have the functionality of sending the notification. Those buttons are added as mock-up for visualization purposes only. The proper functionality of notifying the user needs to be added separately. We are sorry if those elements of the template mislead you and make you believe there is the functionality of the notification.

Once again sorry for the possible inconvenience!

Best Regards,
Alex

Hey @alex.grimacovschi,
I just read your post above on the Notification functionality (would kindly suggest to highlight the lack of this functionality on the template description page). I only have some limited experience with Wordpress and am totally new to Bubble. I have been using Discourse previously and β€œthat has it all” when it comes to customising notifications/alerts.
I probably won’t need all the power of discourse for my purposes, so I’m wondering if the forum engine you build into this Template is robust enough to be built on?

I would ultimately like to have more-less the same level of functionalities (when it comes to user notification) what Indihackers offers: on website alert for likes, answers and new followers.
Would this be a big deal to implement?

Another question: Emil updates opt-in (like here: https://www.indiehackers.com/newsletters)
I would appreciate your high-level input on what would it take to build this, or maybe you already offer plugins for something similar (?)

Again, any inputs would be great (though, I’m not expecting a full blow detailed solution right here:) )

Cheers
Geza

Hello @molnargezabence, thank you for reaching out!

Yes, sure we will specify that.

The functionality of the template is pretty extensive. You can check how the template works on our demo page. Here is a link to the demo page:

Considering that you have already experience in working with other CMSs I think it will not take you much time and effort for you to have the notification functionality implemented.

The functionality of e-mail updates can be implemented using only Bubble functionality so there is no need for a plugin. Basically you will need to take all the data that need to be sent, filter it by type of data users selected and send is by using Send Email Action

I hope that helps!

Best Regards,
Alex

thanks Alex for the quick replyπŸ™Œ