Services Plugins FAQs

Have all instructors share stripe account on Booky

I am using the Booky theme with a bunch of instructors from the same organization. I would like to have them all share the same Stripe details.

I am encountering two problems.

1. When I even select the settings / payments page in Bubble (in order to remove the “enter your stripe details” stuff because I want to set that for the users), Bubble suddenly registers 3 errors that prevent me from from pushing the site live. Nothing I can do makes the errors go away. Hitting the undo button does nothing. The only way to resolve it is to select a different page then go to a previous save point. This seems like a MAJOR bug that Zeroqode should resolve.

2. I do not see how to (1) set from an admin account whether another user account is an instructor or not (because I do not want users to self-identify as instructors), and (2) how to auto-set a users Stripe account details to be the “master” Stripe account when I (as the admin) has set another user to be an instructor.

Related to that, I also do not see how to access an admin view of all the users in the system and whether or not they are an instructor.

Hi, @cnd!

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please provide more details on this issue like, the exact steps to reproduce the issue and error’s screenshots to help you better.

I’m afraid the admin panel doesn’t have functionality that allows you to set whether another user account is an instructor or not. Currently you can see the list of instructors and customers, and also to edit some details.

Unfortunately, there is no opportunity to auto-set a user’s Stripe account details in this template. But it is doable because all our templates are fully customizable so you can change everything to fit your requirements: design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc. To be able to do this, you need to have some Bubble skills (ability to use the Bubble Visual Editor). The difficulty of customization depends on the user’s skills. I can advise you a few educational resources (ours and Bubble’s) if you’d like to explore this way:

And our course Bubble for Beginners (it’s free):

Furthermore, could you please check Bubble Manual visiting this page: https://manual.bubble.io/ .

Also, we provide the Customization service, which means customization of template, under customer’s needs, or creation of the app from scratch.

Usually, we offer customization services based on our templates and from scratch as well.

We’re usually working on projects in the range of 8-12k USD to make sure we can deliver something both, us and our customers can be proud of :slight_smile:

Read more about how this works: https://dev.zeroqode.com

Some work from our portfolio: Zeroqode No-Code App Portfolio

Our customers about working with us on Zeroqode Builds Web and Mobile Apps Without Code and https://www.trustpilot.com/review/zeroqode.com

To get you the effort estimates we need to have the requirements about the project shared first.

If all of that looks good - please Send us a Request and one of our managers will get back to you. Zeroqode Builds Web and Mobile Apps Without Code

Alternatively you can hire any Freelance Bubble developer or Agency. See the freelance category on bubble forum and post a request: https://forum.bubble.io/c/freelance.
or sent a proposal: RFP | Bubble.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia!

How do you get to the admin panel shown in your screenshots?

When I click the admin button, it just logs me into the user’s account who is identified as the admin in the workflow for the admin button. But I do not get taken to that dashboard.

Hi, @cnd!

Could you please replicate the Admin button settings from templates settings and give it another try:

If you are still facing that issue then please, provide more details like browser/OS, steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots of the workflow to figure out and help you better.

Thanks for understanding! :pray:
Best, Julia!

The workflows in your screenshots are exactly the workflows/settings in my instance. The only difference being that I changed the email and password to the values for a user I created.

I have tried on multiple devices (Mac, Linux, iOS) and it always just logs in that user and leaves me on the front page.

Further, it’s weird that there is a button directly on the front page that logs any user who clicks on it into the admin panel.

Hi, @cnd!

So, in this case, could you please create a new application within this template and add our e-mail:support@zeroqode.com in the collaboration list for test purpose. Please go to Settings - Collaboration tab within your editor. Add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list.
Note: avoid the warning message regarding plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.We’ll investigate it inside your app and get back to you with a feedback asap.

There is an admin button on the index page just for template testing for users before purchasing the template. After the purchase, you can move this button. Please make sure that you investigated the template documentation regarding the admin dashboard that has a security measure to prevent deletion or editing features in demo preview: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/booky-bookings-and-appointments-template#termsandprivacy .

Looking forward for feedback!
Best, Julia!