Services Plugins FAQs

Having issues with my Mapbox Plugin please help

I just subscribed to the MapBox plugin on Bubble.io

i am trying to use the “Add List of Markers” action but my latitude and longitude fields are not giving me dropdown choices relevant to the chosen data source, but rather dynamic field inputs with no relevant options to link the fields.

like this below:

when in the documentation it looks like this:

any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello @ogntechteam ,

I am sorry to hear that you have had difficulties with our plugin. We have passed this information to the development team, they will check it and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Additionally, can you please also tell us the version of the plugin you are currently using and the Bubble version? This information will help us understand better what went wrong with our plugin.

Thank you once more, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Wish you a great day.

Hello @ogntechteam ,
Thank you for your patience.

Our developers are currently looking into the issue and as soon as they update the documentation, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I would like to provide a solution to your issue.
Please take a look at the screenshot I’ve attached below - this is what the current configuration of this plugin action looks like.

Also, for more detailed information, you can check out the demo page of this plugin, which shows in detail how to configure each action in the Workflow section.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Cheers!

Hello @ogntechteam ,
Thank you for your patience.

We are happy to announce that we have updated the documentation, please check and let us know if you are able to customize the plugin thanks to our documentation.

By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!

Take care!