Services Plugins FAQs

Header Logo Needs Adjusting

I’m having trouble changing the template logo, when I preview it still shows the default logo and also the footer is still showing the logo from the template. How can I change this?

Hi, @alando!

Thanks for reaching out!

To help you better, could you please clarify some things:

• what template do you use?
  • indicate exact steps to reproduce your issue
  • what browser/OS do you use?
  • screenshots of workflow

With these details, it will be much easier to provide you with the proper support.
Thanks for understanding! :pray:

Best, Julia!

I am having the same exact problem with the Uplance template, basically moment you make an edit on the header it disappears from the Bubble editor. I re-used the header component to re-create the same one and now my site header keeps jumping between the one I made and the Uplance one. I just want my logo to change :sweat_smile:
I use MacOS Catalina with Chrome

Hope I can get a solution for this as soon as possible.

Hi @verrrb, thank you for your message, and sorry to hear about your issue with the logo in the header element.

I would like to help you sort it out asap.

In order to investigate the case, please share with use more details:

• a detailed description of the issue you have;
  • steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup. You could use the Loom screen recording software to share with us the screencast.

Waiting for your reply :slight_smile:
Have a good rest of the day!

1 Like

I am sorry to say I pre-emptively sent out a support ticket when I should have explored the template properly first. I have figured this out, will make sure to double check going ahead. Hope its not a problem

2 Likes

Hey @verrrb,
Glad you figured it out so fast!

Have a great end of the week :blush: