Services Plugins FAQs

šŸ’¼ Headstart Pro - Multipurpose Template for Any Website - updated to new Bubble Responsive Engine

I agree @AlonsoC, there seems to be some strange behavior in the template, we are currently checking these issues and doing everything to fix them. Iā€™ll also provide you with how the issue with distorted images and scroll can be fixed, but please note that due to the high workload on our development team, it might take some time.

Hope for your understanding on this matter.

Regards,

Kirill

Kirill, I appreciate that you and the team are looking into this and I know things take time to solve. However, keep in mind that when I purchased this template, it shouldā€™ve been working 100% after installation, which doesnā€™t seem to be the case. So itā€™s on ZeroQode to get this fixed asap.

1 Like

We are currently doing everything to provide a fix asap!

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Any updates on this?

We have fixed both issues in the template and your app. What was done is ā€œImage Aā€ from ā€œGroup blog Contentā€ was hidden and ā€œGroup blogContentā€ which has the same image as the background is the one that shows the image now( min-height of 500px)

Image A was hidden initially but it didnā€™t use ā€œCollapse when hiddenā€ - this was the issue for the horizontal scroll in your case

Both these changes were done for pages - article and article_sd

In case you have any other questions regarding the template just let me know.

Regards,

Kirill

1 Like

thanks, this fixed my issues!

2 Likes

I bought this template and the earlier version a while back and noticed that there are some paid plugins embodied in this template while the previous version didnā€™t. It ONLY works well if you subscibe those paid plugins. Would it be nice to leave it as an ā€œoptionā€?
Thanks.

Hello @samantha_hu,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:t2:

First of all, please note that since our templates are updated periodically, there may be differences between the new version and the old version.

Also, on the Pluginā€™s Page, we just demonstrate our plugins. Therefore, you can choose to keep them or simply delete them, they are not affecting any of the workflow process setup, which means the template works exactly the same.

In case you have any other questions, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Gulce