Services Plugins FAQs

Headstart Pro - Styles?

Hey there - just purchase headstart pro and Im excited to try it out. However, I am noticing very few styles have been defined. Changing up the design seems like it will be a very repetitive task of re-styling each element.

Is there a reason why very few styles have been defined? Is this something that is planned to be addressed in the near future?

Hi @drfalken,

Thank you for using our product!

Each of our templates has a specific style that is used for the entire template. We don’t re-do the styles for each new page, because we are guided by the overall style of each product.

Templates are created for demonstration purposes, where you can see and use the functionality and design solution conceived originally. So, I’m afraid, we don’t plan to add styles to this template as all of our templates are fully customizable.

In case any other template-related questions will appear, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce

Hmm ok, not sure I follow but Im looking forward to using it!

Hi @drfalken,

I hope you’ll enjoy your purchase. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like to suggest you to take a look at these resources, I believe they will be useful for you to create your own style:

In case you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best,
Gulce

1 Like