Services Plugins FAQs

Hello! I have problems with saving the url link to the database

I want to save the link to the text field, and I can’t do it, it just doesn’t save, although in the debug mod it shows the link

Hello @kurban290697,
Thanks for reaching out!

I’ve received the screenshot you shared via e-mail but unfortunately, it has not been enough to identify any specific issue.

Therefore, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? Please also mention on which page and which scenario should be tested. This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Best regards,
Gulce

Yes.

I added you. But I don’t have a professional plan

Page — Dashboard
Workflow —

Step 27

Hello @kurban290697,
Thank you for providing access. :pray:

I’ve created a copy of your page (zq_test) in your app and added a condition in the “Make changes to Installment Plan…” action. Everything seems to be fine now. Screenshot by Lightshot

Please check our test page and let us know how it’s going.

Best regards,
Gulce

Thanks! The problem is that it does not save the link in the database (I also tested the cheranirez test page)

Hi! You didn’t find the problem?)

Hello @kurban290697,

I double-checked and the problem was that when you create a PDF it saves the URL but cannot find the plan itself. I’ve added a new event and it seems to be working fine now. Please check our test page and give it another try. :slightly_smiling_face:

Summary

Best regards,
Gulce

Yes, thanks for the solution. but why doesn’t he see the Parent Group Installmet? All other steps see and can read the information. Yes, you provided an alternative solution, but it seems to me that the step works a little incorrectly

It is very strange that he cannot read data from a step or from a group. This does not work correctly, all other steps read the data in this way

Hello @kurban290697
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

I would like to note that this is not about the plugin itself since the URL can be created successfully. It’s possible that the problem is with the action steps so that the “make changes to thing” action is unable to see the plan.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello, I again do not save the link in the field in the database, please help, the plugin does not work fully. I gave you access

Hello @kurban290697,
Thanks for your message.

It appears that there is an issue with the creation of two separate installment plans when clicking on the “Добавить рассрочку” button, which causes the contract to be saved to the wrong plan on the dashboard page because in our test page (zq_test) it’s working properly.

In light of this, since the plugin itself is working fine on our test page (zq_test), please take a look at our test page and compare your settings, as it appears that the issue may be related to your setup (new changes you made).

Best regards,
Gulce

I don’t understand what the problem is, I completely copied your process from the zq_test page, but it still doesn’t save)))) there is only one time the installation plan is created

Hi @kurban290697,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

I suggest trying to check both pages in a step-by-step mode with the debugger enabled. By doing so, you can carefully analyze the differences between the two pages. This method should help you in identifying the issue.

If I can try to help you with anything else, please let me know.

Best regards,
Gulce

Now it doesn’t save anywhere (((( I don’t understand what’s wrong and where to dig, I’ve been trying to solve the problem for a long time. Even when the mod is debagged, the plugin does not display the link I showed on the video

Dashboard page - CleanShot 2023-05-22 at 20.24 · CleanShot Cloud
Zq_test page - CleanShot 2023-05-22 at 20.26 · CleanShot Cloud

Hi @kurban290697,
Thank you for sharing the videos.

Please allow me to check your app in order to gain a deeper understanding of the problem. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Gulce

Hello @kurban290697,

It appears that the issue you were experiencing was caused by JavaScript running on the page load. I have removed that function to test the behavior and everything seems to be functioning properly. Kindly remove this action and give it a try. Screenshot by Lightshot :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

Yes, it seems to have been decided) And why did this cause a problem for the plugin ?

Hi! @kurban290697

I’m glad that helped. I think the existence of this workflow affects the order of events so the generated PDF URL cannot be saved.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. Have a good day!

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Greetings! I ran into a problem, the plugin stopped working, it saves pdf with blank pages, although all the data is displayed in the browser, nothing has changed

hello you are a touch ?)