Services Plugins FAQs

Help with connect accounts

Good morning, is there a way to actually create connect accounts for users when on my platform? Currently, users must be directed to the stripe portal to login or sign up to stripe. However it would be must much efficient and easier if I could send data to stripe and ask the user to fill out a few questions which then creates a connect account on stripe for the user? Please could anyone advise :slight_smile:

Hello, @gloverstravels
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow me to advise you to take a look at our Stripe Express Marketplace plugin: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/1-stripe-marketplace-express-plugin-for-bubble--1579425168812x906283616713048000

Using this plugin, you will be able to create a Stripe express account for your users: Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin - Zeroqode Documentation

It also gives the option for users to register if they don’t have an account and after completing the registration to be linked to your platform. It works both for express and standard account types. In order to fully set up the Oauth flow, you will also have to use the Complete express/standard account connection to complete the onboarding.

Please check the Demo Page and the documentation in order to understand, if the plugin suits your needs.

In case I can help you with any additional information - please let me know.
Best regards,