Services Plugins FAQs

Help with OCR Plugin writing to Bubble db

Hello Zeroqode forum!

I’m having trouble using “free OCR service” ver 2.12.0 to write directly into my database (i’ve mocked a super simple version of what I’m trying to do). I’m trying to parse resumes (pdf/doc/image) and and get their extracted text.

Frontend

Workflows:

Page parameters: set up as “demo_user” type.

Data shows up on front end in OCRServiceGetText A’s Extracted Text when pulling but not writing to db when OCR Text = OCRServiceGetText A’s Extracted Text.

1 Like

@dorel, @Daniel.P or @Gulce? Would you be able to assist?

1 Like

Hello @mrufo116,

Thank you for reaching out and please accept my apologies for the delay over the weekend :pray:

Could you please initiate the workflow to extract the text once more? After you do that, if you encounter any errors, it would be incredibly helpful if you could provide a screenshot from your browser’s developer console or Bubble’s debugger.

Here’s how you can access the developer console in most browsers:

1. Right-click on your web page and select “Inspect” or simply press F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I (Cmd+Option+I on Mac).
  2. Click on the “Console” tab within the inspection window.

If there are any error messages displayed after you run the workflow, please take a screenshot and share it with us. This will greatly aid in pinpointing the exact issue and providing a swift resolution.

Thank you for your cooperation, and looking forward to helping you resolve this.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hi again @mrufo116,
Hope you are doing well.

Just wanted to let you know that we recently updated the plugin to version 2.13.0 - Updated plugin states.

Please update the plugin inside your app to the latest version and let us know if everything works well.

For additional reference, please check our demo editor page here: zeroqode-demo-13 | Bubble Editor

In case there will be other product-related questions, feel free to let me know.
Regards, :pray: