Services Plugins FAQs

Hide mobile/virtual keyboard - Question

I recently tested the Hide mobile/virtual keyboard plugin and it works great. One issue however is that there is no way to know if the keyboard is open or not. Is there any way to expose this in the plugin? Such as a state or action that we can trigger when a keyboard is open/Closed. I would love to be able to make a button that closes the keyboard but only appears when the keyboard is actually open.

Hello @dylanbomstein,

Thank you for reaching out and for your recent purchase. :pray:

I’m pleased to hear that the plugin is performing well for you. Regarding your request to add a feature for detecting when the keyboard is open or closed through a state or action, I forwarded this to our development team to explore the possibility of incorporating such an enhancement. I’ll keep you updated with any information on this matter.

If you have any more questions in the meantime, please feel free to ask.

Thank you once again, and I hope you have a wonderful day ahead! :hugs:

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @dylanbomstein,

Hope you’re doing well.

I wanted to share some exciting news following our previous discussion about the issue you experienced with our plugin, "Hide mobile/virtual keyboard". I’m pleased to inform you that in our latest version “1.4.0,” we’ve introduced a new feature: the “Mobile Keyboard State” element, ahich includes the state “Is mobile keyboard open,” which allows you to detect when the keyboard is open, just as you requested. Everything is now functioning seamlessly! :blush:

Could you please update the plugin in your app, explore the new improvements, and share your thoughts and feedback with us?

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention. Your input is invaluable to us. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @dylanbomstein,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I just wanted to follow up on my previous message regarding the update to the " "Hide mobile/virtual keyboard" plugin. Have you had a chance to see the update and try out the new “Mobile Keyboard State” element with it’s state? We’re eager to hear if it meets your needs and any feedback you might have. :pray:

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Thank you so much! This is great news!! I just went a purchased the plugin. This will make using it so much easier and should allow for a lot more flexibility with the plugin.

Thanks again for your speediness on this!

1 Like

Hello @dylanbomstein,

Thank you so much for reaching out and for your recent purchase. :hugs:

It’s fantastic to hear that you found the latest update beneficial for your use-case. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or suggestions regarding our plugins, it’ll be a pleasure to collaborate.

Additionally, if you have a moment, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share your experience by leaving a review. Simply visit the Plugins tab in your Bubble editor, locate our plugin by name, and post your thoughts through the rating system. Your feedback not only supports us but also aids the broader Bubble community in making well-informed decisions. :pray:

Thank you once again, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Best regards,
Stefan