Templates Plugins Courses

HomeBNB - Date Range not saving to database correctly

I’m on the latest Bubble version and just noticed that the date range is only saving the start and end dates to the Listing database “Unavailable Dates”.

Example:
Start Date: 7/22/22
End Date: 7/25/22

After booking:
Unavailable Dates: 7/22, 7/25

After booking the Unavailable Dates should be: 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25

Has anyone else encountered this?

Here’s the workflow.

Hi @ryan.flynn, thanks for reporting this issue.

I’ve passed it to the developer team, for research. Once any results will become available, I will let you know.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards.

Thank you @Serg I appreciate it!

1 Like

Hi @Serg wanted to check to see if you had an update on the issue?

Hi @ryan.flynn, apologies for the delayed news.

We have pushed the latest template update that fixed the issue with the data range saving.

In case you need to fix it on the already created app, please proceed with the following steps:

Or, you can create a new app based on the template and check/compare the changes.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our template.

Regards,

Thank you @Serg and the Zeroqode team for the fix. It works and is much appreciated!

Last question @Serg …When you perform a search and enter the dates, when you select a room and go to the room page, the date range does not display in the AirDate/TimePickerv2. The user has to select the dates again. I’ve tried several ways to get it to default but no luck. Can you take a look?

Search by location and dates.

Select the room and only the total days are brought over…not the date range. So user doesn’t know what they have selected previously.

Looking at the AirDate/TimePickerv2 - the range isn’t populated. I’ve tried several ways to get it to work but hoping you can.

Hi @ryan.flynn, thanks for reporting this issue.
I’ve passed it to the developer team for research. Once any results will become available, I will let you know asap :pray:

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Serg wanted to check to see if there was an update on the issue?

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi @ryan.flynn, apologies for delayed news.

Currently, the developer team is fixing an issue with the picker, that can influence the template functionality. Once the issue will be fixed and all flows will work smoothly, I will let you know asap :pray:

Regards,