Services Plugins FAQs

HomeBNB Hiding or Deleting Elements

Hello - First off, thank you for being so responsive on this forum.

I’m using the HomeBNB template. I don’t have people on this new platform and thus, I can’t feature “Top Places” or “Favorite Places”, yet. What’s the best way to hide these or should I delete them until the users sign up?

Hi, @chris3!

Thank you for your kind words :pray: :relaxed:

So, these groups are on the index page and this is what the user sees when he goes to the site. In this case, I think, it would be not right to hide or delete these groups. They kind of promote your site and make it more informative. Currently, these groups are populated from the DB (listings). You may rename them and leave, for instance, the listings that you consider is best and which should be shown on the index page. It is up to you :slightly_smiling_face:
But just in case, there is a bubble functionality helping hide or make visible the elements- visile only when.

I do understand that it is difficult to customize the template at first. In this case, I may advise a couple of useful link and tutorials that could help to sharpen your skills:

1.Introduction to Bubble: Lessons | Bubble

2.Bubble Manuals: https://manual.bubble.io

3.Bubble for Beginners: Bubble for Beginners Course | Zeroqode Lab

4.Marketplace Web App like Airbnb Course: Marketplace Web App like Airbnb Course | Zeroqode Lab

Wish all the best and wish to create a desirable project easier and faster!
Best, Julia.