Services Plugins FAQs

HOMEBNB Template Changes to Dev Picture

Hello!

When I view the live site on my mobile device (iphone 12plus) the default pictures and verbiage of the template are showing. I’ve deployed to live and when I’m on a desktop (imac) it looks right.

What is the fix here?

Hi @chris3,
I presume that might be an issue related to your smartphone (iPhone 12plus).
Allow me to recommend you to:

It should work and you will be able to see the live version of the app normally.
Please try and let us know.

Have a nice day ahead!

Regards.

No. That didn’t work. I completed everything you mentioned and it still shows the templated pic and text on the main screen.

Hi @chris3, sorry if my advice didn’t help.

To help you with your issue, please provide more details:

• describe on which page (index, dashboard, room, etc.) and version (development, live) of the template app precisely appears the difference between desktop and mobile version.
  • describe the actions are taken (for example, a) changed template images or texts with your own, b) made the deployment of the app, etc.)
  • specify if you made the deployment of your database within the app.

Also, to check the reason for appeared issue within your app and test it out, would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app?
Enter your Bubble editor page -> Settings -> “Collaboration” tab -> Invite a user (email).
(Note: you can add our support account to the collaborator’s list even if your app is on a Hobby plan.)
I will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.

In case it is ok for you, please let me know.

Regards,

1 Like

Just added you! It’s on the Index page of live version, The desktop will show a woman doing a side plank. All of the verbiage except “explore gyms nearby” changes to the templated version.

A. Changes the template images and verbiage with our own images and texts.
B. Made the deployment to the app. No deployment of our database within the app

Hi @chris3, thanks for the provided access.
Allow us to analyze and check for a possible solution.
We will come back with a reply in a due course.

Regards,

Dear @chris3, we’ve checked the above-mentioned issue and it is related to the responsive design settings.

During the template adjustment, please be sure to check/modify accordingly the Conditional tab of the element settings, where the conditions for page view are set.

For example:

and text elements:

To check the result right away and see how it looks, please use the “Responsive” tab of the Editor.

and console view from your browser:

Hope it helps.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you for your help. I’ve made the changes to the text but the picture conditions don’t allow me to change for all the different “views”. I’ll keep working on it but any feedback would be awesome. Thank you!

Hi @chris3, you’re welcome :wink:

The additional thing we can suggest for your case is to preview the application from the mob device and find the images/text elements that are displaying the default template’s info.
To find those elements in the template editor - please use the element tree section and pay your attention to the element’s conditional tab, just like this:

Hope it helps.

Regards,