Services Plugins FAQs

HomeBNB Template - Error

Hello -

What’s the fix to this?

Hi, @chris3!

You need to set the data send. Here is a screenshot as a reference. Make sure that your Link cell room is in a Parent’s group Listings.

As a hint, if you did any changes in the template you may go back by clicking the Arrow icon.

Or as a sample of the template with initial settings, you may create a new app using this template and compare the settings.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

That option to Parent Groups Listing is not an option under the DATA TO SEND (where you highlighted).

I’ll check the template and cross reference but can you help?

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.01.23 PM Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.01.29 PM

Here are the two screenshots…one from the template and one from my app.

Hi, @chris3!

So, this can happen when the Link cell Room is out of the Group listings cell. Please take a look at the screenshot to understand better. Please place the Link cell room in the Group Listings cell and you see this option.

The bubble has an architecture in which the main group is a Parent group of those which are inside it. Here is a link that might be helpful: https://manual.bubble.io/architecture-optimization-and-limits-of-the-bubble-engine.

Best, Julia.

This worked! Lessons learned here…thank you! I had to match up the test page with the page I’m working on to see where the bubble needed to be moved to.

1 Like

Hi, @chris3!

Yes, this is the point that you always can compare the current app you work on with the initial template. Glad to hear that you have figured this out! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia.