Services Plugins FAQs

How Can I Create a Website That Pulls Tweets from a Database and Displays them on the Site?

I want to make a website that shows Tweets and Tiktoks from a database

E.g I add 5 Tweets and 5 TikTok videos to some kind of database and then they appear on the website as a feed

Database can be manually updated

How can I achieve this?

Tool recommendations or full guides on how to make this would be great!

Hi @blair, thanks for reaching out.

To develop a Bubble application that would include integration with the Twitter and Tiktok platforms, it is required to use a plugin or API Connector setup to handle that.

For example, we have Advanced Twitter API Plugin that can help with that. I would recommend checking the plugin Demo editor and Live demo pages (as well as documentation) to see how some simple setup examples are done.

The same advice works for Tiktok, as we currently don’t have this kind of plugin, I would recommend searching for it on Bubble marketplace and checking how it can be used.

Regretfully, as it more relates to customization services, it is beyond my responsibilities as a support team member to provide guidance through the application customization process. Sorry about that.

As general advice, allow me to recommend also searching & asking on the Bubble’s biggest forum for advice and already implemented use cases: https://forum.bubble.io/

Hope this helps. If there will be any questions related to our products, please let me know.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,