Services Plugins FAQs

How to enable the full admin access?

Hello?

I bought “E-commerce Like Shopify”.

However, when I enter the administrator’s page, the following message appears.

“If you purchased this template, please check template documentation on how to enable the full admin access”

No content was also found in the document regarding “full admin access”.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @neo.20110121, thanks for reaching out and template purchase.

Sorry about the inconvenience related to template supporting documentation, it is now under reworking process, to be more exhaustive for users.

Please see the following link for guidance*: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/booky-bookings-and-appointments-template/things-to-note#admin-rights
*it is related to another template, but the part for admin rights is the same as for Multistore.

In case there will be any other template-related moments that I can help with, please let me know.

Regards,

Hi @neo.20110121, some more good news here.

We’ve updated the template’s documentation, related to admin rights, and made a template update, related to the admin rights (for better management).

Kindly note that the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available. Sorry for this inconvenience, this is Bubble logic.

You can create a new template copy and compare the settings (design/workflow) of the new copy and the app you have. This way, you don’t have to “move” your customizations from your already edited template to the new template copy.

If there will be anything else that I can help with, related to our products, please let me know.

Thank you and have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,