Services Plugins FAQs

How to register as a stripe seller

I bought a Giggster template.

■ About service
I want to build a platform that sells 10% of the amount purchased by the purchaser as a commission.

■ Problems
I want to register as a seller, but the stripe ID is not issued and I cannot register.
How can I use the same payment method as Giggster?

※The stripe ID setting for the plug-in is complete.

Hi, @gamekyoto!

Thanks for reaching out!

First of all, let me clarify here because it is not clear enough. So, would you like to receive a 10% fee while the buyer is paying for the product to a seller? If so, then you may indicate the App fee in the Charge the current user action- App Fee filed (and you already did it, as I see from the screenshots). If you have meant something else, please shed light on, to help you better.

Could you please share a bit more details here like what do you mean by - the stripe ID is not issued. What steps do you do and what is happens after? Also, please try to test your app using the debug mode to see what is wrong while registering a seller. And furthermore, please check the Logs in the Stripe dashboard. Note: clear the filter before checking.

If you still face the problem please share detailed screenshot of errors (from your dashboard and debugger). Note: to enable debug mode just add: ?debug_mode=true at the end of the link.

Best, Julia.

hello,@ julia.minacova

Thank you for the answer!
Sorry for the lack of explanation…

BlockquoteCould “you please share a bit more details here like what do you mean by - the stripe ID is not issued. What steps do you do and what is happens after?”

If you click the seller registration button as shown in the image, you will proceed to the stripe registration screen, but if you check the database, the stripe ID will not be displayed.

■Also,If you uncheck the fee and perform the payment work, you can settle normally.

■About stripe dashboard

Hi, @gamekyoto!

Thanks for your clarification!

So, there is no need to create a separate field for stripe account id in the database. This data is saved in the user data by default, but you can see it in the database directly. You can display it through the text element, for example, this way.

Yes, that’s correct. The payment will go directly to the owner instead of seller.

Best, Julia.

1 Like