Services Plugins FAQs

How to save repeating group for every user

n right i have repeating group about player name when click for any name it will show it pitch on the left on his position how to save the pitch with the player user have selected as a team on pitch not only list of player ؟

Hello @mrmixnotx2020. Thanks for reaching out.

If I understood your question correctly, you’d like to save not only the list of selected players of the repeating group but also the whole pitch with the player’s positions, selected by the user?

I’m afraid I can’t give you the exact explanation or any detailed recommendations on how you can achieve your goal. Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:

But, instead of using a repeating group, why don’t you use the drop-downs with the list of players? So you can choose the desired player on the pitch (forward, goalkeeper, midfielder, etc) and save into the database the list of chosen players. And then, set the database table, to which you have saved the chosen list of drop-down values (players) in the drop-down Placeholder value. Something like this:

Perhaps this suggestion will be interesting/useful for you.

Besides, I can recommend you to post your question on Bubble Forum also - there are a lot of Bubble enthusiasts that can give you some more insights on your matter: https://forum.bubble.io/

I hope my reply will be helpful :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,

okey i understad you but the broblem is how to save the pitch with players the user select as pitch with players not only list in database

@mrmixnotx2020,

I suppose there’s no other way to save a thing on the design side, without the need to interact with the database. Anyway, maybe you can find some other useful insights on the Bubble forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you will find a solution for this case, feel free to share it with other bubblers in this thread.
Have a good day!

1 Like

thanks alot for replaying :hearts: :black_heart:

1 Like

You are always welcome :slight_smile: