Services Plugins FAQs

How to send Converted PDF via Docusign

I use your plugins Converter PDF and Docusign Extended. I want after converting send result via docusign but stuck with sending format. It should be encoded in base64. How i can encode URL or there are some plugins for my situation?

Hello @taattaik, thanks for reaching out to us, and thanks for using our plugins :hugging_face:

Unfortunately, the desired workflow is not possible with the current plugin’s functionality, since the Convert to PDF plugin’s resulting document is not an ordinary PDF file, but an undirect link to this file. If you want to send via DocuSign the converted by the PDF plugin file, you should do the following:

1. convert the file with the Converter PDF plugin
  2. save it on your PC
  3. upload the file back to Bubble using the File Uploader element
  4. in the DocuSign Extended - Create & Send Envelope action, namely, in the JSON Object field, use the “File Uploader’s value:encoded in base64”, like it is shown on our DocuSign plugin demo page -
    Screenshot-bubble.io-2021.10.19-15_01_30.png - Nimbus Capture

This is one way you can convert to base64 any uploaded file for sending it in the DocuSign plugin action (JSON).
I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.
Have a great rest of the day!

What about this plugin?

May be i can encode url of pdf via this plugin then attach in the DocuSign Extended - Create & Send Envelope action?

I am afraid the Base64 Hash & HMAC Encryptor plugin will not work for your use case as it will work only with text strings. Even if the PDF Convertor plugin returns a link in the form of a text, unfortunately, the Base64 Hash & HMAC Encryptor will not convert it as it is not a simple text string instead contains data stored on the cloud. So I would best recommend you try the workaround I have suggested earlier. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Hey Greg

Have you guys figured out a workaround to store the PDF file onto the bubble database yet - rather than having to do the download/upload workaround

Hi @sisk ,

Thank you for reaching out.

To assist you effectively, could you please provide more details about the specific Zeroqode plugins you’re using? Also, it would be helpful to understand your desired workflow. What exactly are you looking to achieve?

Your insights will enable us to offer a more tailored solution.

Looking forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan