Services Plugins FAQs

How to Upload PDF file created with PDF Converter to Wasabi

Hi All,
I am using two Zeroqode plugins in my application: PDF Converter and Wasabi.

I am trying to automatically upload PDF generated with PDF Converter to Wasabi, using Zeroqode’s Wasabi Plugin, and I can not figure out how to do it. Is this possible?

I am aware that you can upload the PDF to S3 but I see no reason to use my available storage space in Bubble when I have essentially infinite storage in Wasabi.

Any help on how to achieve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Mariano

Hi @malife, thanks for reaching out.

Sure thing it is possible. Kindly check the Wasabi plugin supporting documentation on related topic:

and see an example of workflow:

Hope it helps. Please let me know if I can help with any other plugin-related questions.
Regards,

Hi @Serg!
Thanks so much for your reply. I see that in my attempt to do this I am asked to Enter my API key.

Reading the doc, it says that I must enter the API’s Access/Secret keys for it to work (which makes sense). Can you point me to where can I get these API credentials for the files uploaded to my App Data section (i.e. the ones that need to go in the spaces below)

?

Thanks!
Mariano

Hi @malife, thanks for your questions.

In fields marked red in your screenshot, please repeat accordingly the API keys indicated in “access_key” and “secret_key” fields above.
Please let me know if it solved your request or any other help is required.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Hi @Serg
That makes sense now! I was misreading this to be some sort of Bubble API keys. Anyways that is settled thanks for your help on that.

I now see the upload in my Wasabi bucket. However, the event Wasabi Upload Succesful is never triggered. I was trying to use that event to delete the file from the App data (and hide the spinner).

Is this event not expected to be triggered when the Upload from Another Cloud event finishes?

Thanks for your continued support!
Mariano

@malife,
Due to the fact that “Upload to Another Cloud” is an API call, I’m afraid currently we aren’t able to trace it, to trigger the “Wasabi Upload Succesful” event. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if I can help with anything else related to our plugins :wink:.
Regards,