Services Plugins FAQs

How to verify a transaction

Hello and thanks for a truly time-saving plugin.

I’ve set this up and can successfully process a payment. However, storing the data on Bubble is a feature I cannot replicate. How do I verify and store the status on Bubble’s database - I can’t find this in any workflow.

I contacted Paystack and was told to contact my plugin developer as their API doc does not cover your plugin.

Above URL says this should be done by an API call. I really would appreciate a quick response so I can wrap this up.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @cokwedadi,

Thanks for using our products. This plugin has more than 70 calls, including a Verify Transaction data call. You could check for all available API in the Plugins Tab that our Paystack plugin implements:

However, if you want to implement additional APIs, it can be accomplished by using the API Connector plugin developed by Bubble. For more information, please check Adding API Connections - Bubble Docs.

Thank you for understanding.

Best,
Alex

Hi @alexandru,

‘Verify Transaction’ is written on the Plugin Tab.

However it is not present when selecting the plugin option in the workflow. See attached image below, kindly advice on how you can help with this.

I’m using the latest version of the Plugin.

Best

Hi @cliveallen101,

The reason why it cannot be selected as an option, is because it is not an action. It is actually a data call, which has to be used as an external API, depending on what you are trying to accomplish. For example, you can place a text element:

Where you can select as dynamic data to Get data from an external API, then you’re able to select the option for that data call:

Hope it is helpful.