Services Plugins FAQs

How would YOU build a no-code "mad libs" type site?

I want to build a simple site, where members fill out a form with attributes (let’s say name, hair color, favorite car) and a short story is then personalized for them based on their form entries.

The output story would be 1-5 pages long. Each personalized story would “live” at a unique URL after being created. Ideally it would be HTML, but I suppose I could live with embedding a PDF or Google Doc (if that was the outputed format).

Would it be possible to dynamically pull in such info into chunks of text using Airtable or Google Sheets? Any other ideas? Thanks!!

Hi, @treyfrancisco!

Thanks for reaching out!

You see, almost everything is possible to create on the bubble, the only thing is- having solid bubble skills. I’m afraid we don’t have a template similar to what you have described, but anyway please have a look at our Headstart template that can be adjusted and modified the way you’d like.The idea is to use it as a point start to your future project. By the way, you can try it out on a Live Demo to see how it looks and works.
As for pulling dynamically info into a Google Sheets, then yes it is possible. Actually, you can import, export and format Sheets data and much more. Please go to the plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/google-sheets---charts-service-1533643947345x977372778296246300 to familiarize with it and try it out on Live Demo as well.

If you’d like I may recommend a couple of tutorials to sharpen your bubble skills, just let me know!

Best, Julia.

Thanks for all the info, Julia. Checking it out now.