Services Plugins FAQs

HTML Mailer doesn't work

Hi! I have same case(HTML Mailer not working), but I have a different error. In SendGrid the domain is verified, the sender is also verified, the API-key is generated and added to plugin. But when I try to send a letter, I get this error:

Sorry, we encountered a temporary error and cannot fulfill your request. We will fix this as soon as possible. Please try again later!

The same thing happens when I try to use your API-key and your address as a sender in my application.

Can you help or give any advice?
Thanks!

Hello @akrylov, thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry for the issue you got when sending emails. I have double-checked our demo page to make sure the error is not generated on our side.
The error message is not quite descriptive and is hard to identify the cause of it. Though, as mentioned this might be just a temporary error and it could be solved soon.

In case the error still appears on your side, it would be best to make sure you created correctly the SendGrid Key or Gmail’s Client Secret and Client Key. You can delete the old keys, create new ones to test them out.

Hope this helps.
Let me know if you sorted it out, or if there is anything else I can assist you with.