Services Plugins FAQs

Https://forum.bubble.io/t/recurring-workflow-with-gmail-app/84691

Hey guys,

I have set up the Gmail Small Business app (Zeroqode) with is working fine, however it doesn’t work with repeating events. This is probably due to the fact that emails are being sent from the users email which is fine in a normal setting, however not in this case.

So here’s what I’m looking to accomplish:

Users authorizes with Google, flips a switch, starting then and there every single day 10-40 emails I’ve set up in the back-end will go out from his Gmail account (think www.mailwarm.com).

This is working when triggering a custom event, however as a backend workflow it doesn’t work - not set up as API or as regular recurring event.

UPDATE: Video of what I’m trying to accomplish: https://storyxpress.co/video/k8txw3yhycc3bfws1

Hi @hansdekk,

Thanks for reaching out. Let us check on this use case and I’ll get back to you with a reply asap. Thank you.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Thanks Alex, looking forward to hearing again!

Hi @hansdekk, unfortunately there seem to be no issues with plugin. Could you please describe the problem you are facing with more details and steps to reproduce. Also share screenshots of your app, the occurring problem and more of the workflow. Plus, tell me what browser and OS you are using for developing your app. So we could better understand what the problem might be and get back to you asap, as this provided screenshot cannot be enough. Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Nah the plugin is fine I’m sure - it’s probably what I’m looking to do with it that’s the issue.

Here’s a video of what I’m looking to do:

https://storyxpress.co/video/k8txw3yhycc3bfws1

Hi @hansdekk, thank you for provided video. Let us better investigate this use case and I’ll get back to you asap.

1 Like

Hi @hansdekk, I’m reaching out to notify that this plugin is working properly on our side. However, it will not work within backend whether it is a recurring event or schedule API workflow in case you have a Hobby Plan for Bubble. To showcase:

First, make sure it is not a Hobby plan. If not, you can then add our plugins@zeroqode.com account to your collaborators list within your app. Go to Settings → Collaboration tab and add us. In this case, we’ll check it and get back to you asap.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators list.

Thank you for patience.

Done. Please excuse the mess, not exactly an experienced builder :wink:

Hi @hansdekk, we have tested your app and I’m afraid the issue is not in the plugin in the backend workflows, but its implementation that caused the problem.

The following screenshots is the root cause of the issue on this step:

And the way plugin should work properly is by the following workflow:

Hope it helps. Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Awesome support as usual.

1 Like

Hi @hansdekk, thank you for feedback. I’m just reaching out to ask, if you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves.

The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :smiley:

Thanks! :pray: