Services Plugins FAQs

Hybrid Platform (Bubble & Webflow)

Hello!

I’d like to work with Zeroqode to build a software platform for my startup. The platform functions like a multi-user blog. I’m debating hybridizing the platform by using Webflow for the content viewing experience and primarily using Bubble for the user/admin dashboard and content creation experience. I’d still like to include features like a chat and comment system on the content viewing pages.

I like certain aspects of Webflow (speed and simple responsive breakpoints). Adapting existing Zeroqode templates and stringing them together may also be a cheaper approach than to develop a custom platform from scratch.

What do you think of this approach? Is hybridization possible (and/or reasonable) in this context?

Best,
Michael P.

Hi MIchael,
hybridization is reasonable but we’ve seen mostly in a scenario where webflow is used for landing page and bubble for everything else.
Webflow might be a bit easier for responsive but then stitching together 2 platforms might become much more complex eventually. So if you really like webflow just use it for your landing page and for all the blog/user authentication/dashboard etc functionality I would recommend using Bubble.
We have a blog template by the way which you could use as a starting point, and it’s already responsive

@levon No code designer here. I’m wondering if any advances have been made between Bubble and Webflow. I have a pretty extensive CMS in Webflow and would love to use Bubble for user accounts/logins. Is this possible?

Hi, @rmjjkj586, thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the late reply.

Allow me to reply on behalf of my colleague.

Since last Levon’s reply in this thread, there was not much progress made in this regard and still, it is not much information available about Bubble and Webflow integration.
Most informative in this regard I would consider the review made by Bubble last year https://bubble.io/blog/webflow-review-bubble/

Coming back to your question (about using Bubble for user accounts/login process for a Webflow application), theoretically, it is possible, but will require a high level of skill and knowledge of both no-code platform’s functionalities.

Hope it helps.

Regards,