Services Plugins FAQs

I bought the image compressor and uploader plugin, does anyone have a tutorial on how to use it?

I would just like to click on the button, select the images and the plugin will compress my images and save them in the database.

Help me please

Hello @rafaelmiranda730,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In response to your query, you are on the right track. To save the list of compressed images in the database, you should select the “Done Multiple Compression” event and add the list of compressed files at that stage.

Please let us know if this will answer your inquiry. Additionally, I encourage you to explore my test page where I have implemented this setup for a practical demonstration as well as our documentation to get a better understanding of plugin functionalities.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello, I managed to advance!!! But sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t… I couldn’t find a solution… I’ll tell you how I did it to see if you can help me.

Bubble - I made two buttons

1- Upload multiple images
2- Save the images in the bank

WorkFlow

Workflow save button

Workflow Upload button
03-1

Workflow Upload

Hello @rafaelmiranda730,

Thanks for providing further details.

Good to hear that you managed to advance with the plugin use-case. In your case, it may sometimes not work because the compression is not yet ready when you try to save the uploaded files. For this case, the plugin has the event “Done Multiple compression” that will trigger when the compression is finished. Also, you can try to replicate the workflow we have on our demo page to see how it is working.

In your case, if you want to use a button to upload the files you can use a custom state that will change to “yes” when the “Done Multiple compression” is ready.

Following that, when you press the button that saves the image list, add a constraint that will check whether done compression is ready.

Please note this is just a small example, you can check our demo page, and adjust the workflow to your specific needs.

We hope this information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any more plugin-related questions.

Best regards,
Stephan