Services Plugins FAQs

I can't edit the event date

Hi, guys!

I’ve just started using the Air Calendar, and I find it brilliant.

I need support on something I wasn’t able to solve yet, which is how to edit the event.

I’ve set the privacy rule, so I can see the event per se, but even though I’ve activated the draggable and resizable options, after dropping the event, it disappears, and when the page is refreshed, it comes back to the original slot/size.

Does anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I still haven’t found a solution to that problem, so any support is welcome!

Hi @ribeiro.kdu, thanks for reaching out.

Please be sure to add the following event, which saves the event’s new position:

Also, more setup references and examples you can find on our demo page: Seanhootsdemopro | Bubble Editor
and documentation: Air Calendar (Full Calendar)

Hope this helps. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know :wink:

Regards,

1 Like

I thought the change would be automatically done in the database the autobind way.

I really appreciate you taking your time, sir. Adding that piece of workflow did solve the problem.

Is there any training available for the plugin in the format of videos or consulting calls?

Thank you again!

Yours sincerely,

Ricardo Ribeiro Barbosa

1 Like

Hi @ribeiro.kdu, thanks for your reply, and glad that my advice helped.

Regretfully, at the moment there is no such training available. But, for customer guidance, we share a demo page, editor page, and documentation (links shared above) for guidance through a general setup. And of course, we reply to questions related to default plugin features.

Drop a message if there will be any of them that we can help with :wink:

Regards,