Services Plugins FAQs

I know I hate reading directions lol... Admin issues

Hey,

I come from the world of sys/net admin/engineering. Saw bubble and naturally was like “oh sweet, this is better than drupal”… Then everything is tied back to stripe ugh… which is it’s own greedy hurdle I need to figure out.

What is the deal on these templates? It’s like “your an admin? ok refer to this documentation to enable full admin mode”. I can’t find anything. I registered. On my other app template I’m manually creating accounts in the data section and changing the role to admin. Somebody tell me what am I missing? I go under data → users → run as their admin… no dice.

So far I feel kinda bamboozled. I have a bunch of investors ready to press the gas pedal on numerous ideas. For that to happen I need to show them functioning things… I bought into the bubble and zeroqode setup… Got a bunch of diff things, diff people are telling me go do it. Wanted to buy my way out of backend and front end stuff, pop the hood make some adjustments.

Ya… nothing in documentation about create yourself as a user and set your type to admin

Hello, @lkfjdlkfjsldk
Thanks a lot for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Indeed, each template has the Demo Admin, who has limited rights to the template( viewing statistics, managing users within the platform and etc.)
Please note that for each template we have separate documentation, that described each step for grading the full admin access to the platform owner.

Let me know which template you purchased and I will gladly share the documentation for enabling the Admin Status.

Please note that all our templates are fully customizable, thus you will be able to change or create almost anything.
You just need to gain some Bubble Skills for working smoothly with the templates.

Let me know about the template and I will definitely try to help you with figuring out all your questions.
Best regards,

Like out of all the bubble templates u guys totally got the best ones. Still a bit new to this way of things but. Yea do you get what im saying???

I have to keep creating an account editing the DB and making my user role “admin” or admin
“no” to “yes” lol not a big deal takes 2 sec to fix. Now your SQL structure for investy…

I am really going to be active on these forums over the next week. My apologies thank you for your response.

Hello, @lkfjdlkfjsldk

Thanks a lot for your appreciation :pray:

To make sure the settings are correct, please check the documentation on how to grant Admin Rights in your template.

Please note that Bubble DataBase is not the same as SQL base. The operations that you can perform with the database in Bubble are limited.
Please check this manual for a better understanding of the Bubble DataBase:

Please let me know how else I can help you :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,