Services Plugins FAQs

I need help with the "Wasabi" Plugin

Hello friends

I’m trying to save an image with a specific size in the “Bubble” application and save this image in the “wasabi” directory with the “Wasabi cloud Storage” plug-in

Where this image needs to go, it goes through a Plugin to cut it to the desired size, and then saves the desired result in the “wasabi” directory…

And I can’t perform this ACTION…

And I would like to ask for help.

Thank you very much in advance…

Hi @rfinovacaopublicidad,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us :pray:

After resizing the image according to your use case, the uploaded image from Bubble can be uploaded to Wasabi using the “Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud” action in the plugin. You will need to add all the details for where you would like the file to be uploaded and provide the Bubble file URL in the last field.

I hope this helps, and if I might have misunderstood your question, feel free to clarify and add more details so I can provide you with more accurate information :hugs:

Best regards :sunflower:

1 Like

Hello,

Good afternoon

With the recommended “ACTION” we were able to “upload” it to Wasabi.

More unfortunately in the input to attach the quote, the “URL” that is being sent to Wasabi is the Pluguim demo “URL”…

And not the Url of the desired input…

[We did several tests but the file in question is always this url...](https://s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1659087720177x353334341681772000/bodywork_report_Rocky_20220729.pdf)

Capture_2024_07_21_14_14_22_859|600x500

Thank you very much in advance…

The URL already populated in the action acts as an the example - just to show how the fields can be populated. You need to replace it with the URL of the file you want to upload either static or with a dynamic expression, and modify the rest of the fields with your bucket information to upload your files to your Wasabi bucket!

On my side, I was able to upload files by adding the correct URL. The uploaded file was not the one set up in as the example. If I misunderstood the issue you’re experiencing, please provide more details so I can assist you further :pray:

Best regards :hibiscus:

1 Like

Hello

good morning

after doing some tests we realized that the plugin we were using did not capture the correct URL for the image crop…

I found another plugin of yours, we already did another test and identified that the problem was in the other plugins…

In advance Thank you for your attention…

thank you…:pray:t2:

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved :hugs:

If you’re enjoying our plugins and have some spare time, we’d love for you to rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you think it deserves.

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at: Zeroqode Review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service :blush:

If you have any questions or concerns about our plugins, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us no matter the time, here via forum or directly at support@zeroqode.com!

Best regards :sunflower:

1 Like