Services Plugins FAQs

I want to change currency from USD TO INR

i bought instacart template and want help with currency change. Thank you

expecting some kind of reply from zeroqode

Hello @sub4work, thanks for using our template and for your patience.
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.

By default, when installing the template in your app it will have the USD currency. Unfortunately, there is no automatic currencies switch.
To change the currency on the template it is needed to make some changes in the template to use a different currency.

In case you would like to customize the template you can search for all (USD) visual elements(i.e. text elements of products from the restaurants, elements from the admin panel, the platform fee section, etc.), then modify the workflows and the amounts to INR.

To be able to perform this kind of customization it is needed to have some solid Bubble skills, please make sure to save some time and patience when starting.
Check the below links to some useful tutorials and article you can study to get familiar with Bubble platform

https://manual.bubble.io

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you sorted it out or if there is anything else we can assist you with. :slight_smile:
Have a good day!

hey i want to change the currency on checkout stripe page in template i am done with everything the only problem is the stripe checkout in USD

This is the onlyt issue right now i change whole templates currency but on stripe default checkout it cant be done

*Updated

Hi @sub4work,

You can change the currency from the final checkout from the actions in your Workflow, check the below screenshot and see the field where you can edit the currency - Screenshot-app.slack.com-2021.09.01-12_10_04.png - Nimbus Capture

Edit: Sorry for the misleading screenshot, it was related to the Stripe Marketplace Express plugin. When using the Stripe plugin from the Instacart template, you can edit the currency from the action ‘Charge the current user’. Please check the below screenshot for reference -

Hope this helps.
Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Have a good day!