Services Plugins FAQs

I18n for Uplance template

Hello Zeroqode team :muscle:,

I’m planning on buying the Uplance template but I would need to know :

1. Is it fully multi-lingual ? Can I add multiple translations for the interface ?
  2. Can the content be multi-lingual ? Can freelancers add content in English, German, French ?

Thanks,
DaT

Hi @DaT, thanks for reaching out to us :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Is it fully multi-lingual? Can I add multiple translations for the interface ?
Yes, it is possible to customize the web app, so it will have multiple language options on the website.
Everything about our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc. Please note, we strongly recommend to all our users to have solid Bubble skills for convenient template customization. It is quite challenging for users unfamiliar with the Bubble Editor to modify the template made on this platform. So please be sure you have at least the Beginner skills.

2. Can the content be multi-lingual? Can freelancers add content in English, German, French ?
Yes, you can set different content so the site will be multi-lingual. You can as well let your users add content in different languages. In case you would like to customize the app on your own, I would recommend you to check for details on Forums like Bubble and Zeroqode. Check the below thread and see if that works for you

P.S. If you are interested in a custom development project you could reach out to our project management team sending your project details by email to projects@zeroqode.com and one of my colleagues will get back to you to discuss your project by phone or any other convenient means of communication.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Have a good day!