Services Plugins FAQs

🗓 iBook Scheduling like Calendly - New Template from Zeroqode

Hello, @fedjabosnic

By this message, I would like to notify you that we fixed and deployed the mentioned features within this template.
The template updates will be available to you immediately, but the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available.
Thus, the updates will be applicable only when a new app is created on the updated template. This is the Bubble platform logic and we are not able to change this logic, unfortunately.

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

HI @Ecaterina

Thanks for the update!

I would like to notify you that we fixed and deployed the mentioned features within this template.

I see you guys have updated the main template but not the Lite version, which is the one I have. Could you update the Lite version as well please?

Thus, the updates will be applicable only when a new app is created on the updated template

Ahhh that’s going to be painful to deal with, we have weeks of work on the original template - is there any writeup you can share so I can recreate the fixes on our existing app? Maybe share the steps to resolve the issue?

Thanks

Fedja

Hello, @fedjabosnic

Yes, I apologize for that. Changes were applied only to the full template version, not Lite.
I will discuss with my team in order to fix that too.

Let me discuss this with our Development team and see if that is possible here. I will revert to you in a short time.

Best regards,

Hello, @fedjabosnic

Please find below the details for fixing earlier mentioned details within your application:

1. We removed actions from input duration custom and removed custom state duration, because the data from the input is used to record the Event, not from custom state duration:

2. We disabled Air Picker if Group checkboxDateRange is not selected, because the ADTP range was reset to the default dates and we had to select the range twice

3. As for the unavailable date, we added a new field to the database and set conditions for the checkbox:

4. Then, on the booking page, we added the RG search term for unavailable dates:

5. We defined the condition of displaying the schedule with unavailable dates:

6. Also, we added a condition for Group overrides container so that it will not appear until a schedule is selected:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

Hello, @fedjabosnic

With this message, I would like to provide you with a few more details regarding the fixes, which were made by our Development Team:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

Hey, @fedjabosnic

By this message, I would like to notify you that we fixed both versions of the template (Full/Lite). Now, Custom Date, Data Range and Data Overrides are working fine.
In case you will decide the fixed version of the template, please follow the steps above (create a new app using the same template).

Hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina

Thanks for all the updates and instructions, much appreciated. I will give this a try over the weekend and hopefully get back to you with good news next week.

Thanks,

Fedja

2 Likes

Hello, @fedjabosnic
Hope my instruction will be helpful to you.

In case I can help you with anything else- let me know. I will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,