Services Plugins FAQs

đź—“ iBook Scheduling like Calendly - New Template from Zeroqode

Calendly_no_bg

iBook is a powerful yet simple online scheduling platform. It makes it easy to book customers, prospects, and team members for the meetings & events.

As host set and control available time slots (you can use one availability schedule or create and use a few), use standard or add custom lengths events, add blackout (override) days or hours, and meeting (event) buffers.

Just set your availability preferences and then share the link or QR code to the event or to your booking page with your clients, customers, teammates, etc. After they pick a time, the event is automatically added to your list of scheduled events and calendar.

Features:

• Availability schedules
  • Custom length meetings
  • Override days or hours
  • QR codes with event link
  • Automatic time zone adjustments
  • Meeting buffers
  • 2 Subscription plans powered by Stripe

USER TYPES DESCRIPTION:

Host

• Can use standard event duration (types)
  • Can add custom lengths events
  • Can add override days or hours to availability schedule
  • Add meeting buffers
  • Creates and use one or a few availability schedules
  • Can easily clone the existing event type
  • Can share event link or QR code to his event
  • Can share link to the host booking page (with all the event types available)
  • Can see a list of scheduled events
  • Can reschedule a booking

Client

• Scans QR code following to the event page or follows the link
  • Can book an event on available time slots
  • Receives email with the booking confirmation
  • Can cancel booking through the link on his email

Admin

• Can see user & subscription stats
  • Can see all the users registered, their subscription plans and cancel them if needed
  • Can ban the users from using the platform
  • Can see the list of events added to the platform

Live demo: https://calendlytemplate.bubbleapps.io/

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION:

Anastasija Volozaninova
Executive Assistant @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 130+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 25+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

Hi there. Is the new iBook template built in the new responsive Bubble editor?

Hello @Penny,

Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, the new iBook template is built entirely on the new Bubble’s responsive engine :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi
Can i set up a number of team members for this - i.e. Hair salon with say 10 stylists who all need to take bookings.
Can i also from a central calendar show all booking for all team members.
Can i use this as an saas service for hair salons ? and what licence would i need?
Can i use the stripe payments to charge the Salon a monthly fee and not the client?

Thanks

Hi
The template keeps on hanging and not letting me do anything - Is this a zeroqode problem or Bubble problem - at the moment i am trying to understand the template and finding it impossible.
For example - if i load the event page i cant click on any buttons to see the workflow - it just hangs.
Please help or the template is useless for me.

Hello @tino

Thank you for your questions.

Currently, the template has booking events and availability functionality, as for the features you have mentioned, these features would require additional customization, and will require solid Bubble skills to add these features into the template. If you would like to build a SaaS service, you would require a standard license for this use case, you would only need a developer’s license if you are going to be creating applications for third parties. The Stripe integration can also be customized to charge the salon a monthly fee, it is just a matter of expertise of a developer who is going to customize the app.

As for the issue you are experiencing with the template, can you please specify what is the exact issue you are having? Please provide the screenshots or record a video showcasing the problem, as at the moment it is not quite clear because the template seems to work well on the demo page. The additional information would help us to investigate the issue and fix it asap :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your reply.

The issue is that when i load the template into the Bubble editor eveything just either slows down or just hangs.

Hi @tino

Can you please record a video showing the issue? I would recommend you to use Loom to record a video: https://www.loom.com/. Unfortunately, the issue is not showing up on our demo editor, or when trying to load the page, therefore it is quite difficult for us to understand and detect the problem you are having. The potential reason for it might be slow internet speeds or the issue with the device, or related to Bubble.

Hope for your understanding on this matter.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi guys!

I installed this template to find it doesn’t work out of the box due to missing paid plugins, in this case one of yours “Calendar Time Slots” (see attached image). I can’t see this mentioned anywhere in the template description or docs so I assume that I’m not expected to pay another $50 to get the template running…

Are there some instructions that I’ve missed?

Super excited to get this underway so looking forward to your response :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Fedja

Hello, @fedjabosnic
Thanks for purchasing our template.

I need to note that in this template we are using different plugins, including paid plugins.
As an example, This template has Zeroqode Air Bundle plugin installed. It contains six most commonly used and complex plugins that will easily extend your application. To be able to use it, the plugin needs to be purchased (one-time payment or a monthly subscription) via Bubble’s marketplace.

Calendar Time Slots is also the paid plugin, and you can find all the paid plugins in the console:

Here you will find all the plugins we are using for this template with their prices.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience you faced with it, however, in the Template Editor you will be able to find any information regarding it.

Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina

Thanks for the response.

I’m still not sure I understand. Is Calendar Time Slots required for the template to function as expected (at the moment the calendar doesn’t work so I assume so). If it is required, then I think that’s something that you should make clear before the template is purchased, either on the description page or documentation. At the moment this isn’t mentioned anywhere, I didn’t expect to have to pay an additional $50 on top of the $150 already paid to get the template working.

Can you please be clear with me - which plugins are “required” for this template and how much do they cost?

Fedja

1 Like

Hello, @fedjabosnic

Yes, this plugin is required to make this feature workable on your side.
After template purchasing, in the plugin’s Tab, you will find all the plugins which are used within this template. Some of them are free and some of them will be available only after subscribing\purchasing them. Also, you will see a lot of errors, since you need to create keys, configure some of the elements and etc.

I’m sorry for this inconvenience and will pass the idea to our team for mentioning all the paid plugins in the Template :pray:

Currently, as I mentioned in my previous message, in our documentation there is a note about Zeroqode Air Bundle plugin installed. It contains six most commonly used and complex plugins that will easily extend your application.

You can find alternative plugins from Bubble, which will be free, or you can subscribe to any of these plugins and try their functionality.

In your Editor, please enter the Plugin Panel, where you will find the list of all plugins, used in this template. By clicking on each of them, you will find its price and available versions.
In the same tab, you will see all the plugins where you need to create keys.

I need to note that for all our new templates we create a list of paid plugins in the Things to Note section, but seems like we missed this one. I will forward this point to the Docs team for adding all information about paid plugins in the documentation for this template.

Sorry for the inconvenience :pray:
Best regards,

I’m pretty disappointed to be honest, this is a total lack of transparency.

To sell a template for 100s of dollars that relies on your own paid plugins which then require a subscription - and to not mention it upfront - is a very dishonest business model.

I’m sorry for this inconvenience and will pass the idea to our team for mentioning all the paid plugins in the Template :pray:

It’s not really an idea or a nice to have - it’s common sense and a necessity.

@fedjabosnic

Allow me to note that the Calendar Time Slots was the only paid plugin ( created by Zeroqode), which was not mentioned in the documentation. However, our Docs team added the mention of this plugin in the official template documentation:

As for other paid plugins, created by our company - the information was included from the beginning.

Please accept our apologies on this matter :pray:
In case I can help you with anything else or assist somehow - just let me know.

Best regards,

I’ve found a few bugs in the template that I hope you have a solution for, it’s been a few days and I’m struggling to figure it out.

1. When a day is set as unavailable using a schedule exception, the booking page still shows the original timeslots and they can still be booked. Overrides with specific available hours work as expected, so it seems related to when an entire day is set as unavailable. This can be easily reproduced in your demo app.

2. Rescheduling an event doesn’t delete the original, so you end up with multiple bookings. What’s worse is that they seem to share some state, so expanding any one of them in the scheduled events view, expands them all. This can also be reproduced in your demo app.

3. When first configuring an event type, setting a custom event duration actually seems to use the value from the default durations dropdown, which is incorrect. I’ve figured out how to fix this on my side but I suggest you fix it in the template for other customers. This can also be reproduced in your demo app.

Thanks,

Fedja

Hello, @fedjabosnic
Thanks for your questions.

Please find below my responses on each your question:

When new user is registered and he creates a new event, it always will be indicated default event duration. It is not a bug, but just the default idea of a template. In order to choose custom duration, you need to subscribe on one of the available plans:

As for these comments, can you please record a video with each your step? I will reproduce them on my side and will define if it is a real bug.

Best regards,

It is not a bug, but just the default idea of a template. In order to choose custom duration, you need to subscribe on one of the available plans

No, it is a bug, it happens even when you have a subscription to a plan and you select “custom”.

Video for “When a day is set as unavailable using a schedule exception, the booking page still shows the original timeslots and they can still be booked”

This is the most important bug for me, so if you can resolve this first I would appreciate it…

Video showing data duplicates, I’ve seen this happen when bookings are rescheduled

Rescheduling an event doesn’t delete the original, so you end up with multiple bookings

This is easy to reproduce, simply click reschedule, go through the process and you will see that the original is not removed/deleted/cancelled.

Hello, @fedjabosnic

Now, I’ve got your idea. Thank you!
I will pass this issue to our Development Team to fix this ASAP.

I tested exactly this scenario on my side, and actually - it works. However, the data is loaded not from the first time. Thus, our team will investigate this too.

I’m sorry for this inconvenience and will do my best to speed up the process of fixing these issues.

Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina

Have these issues been resolved yet?

Thanks,

Fedja

Hello, @fedjabosnic
Thanks for your patience.

Please note that our team is working on fixing the bugs. It will be done in the nearest time and I hope that tomorrow, the new template version will be deployed.
Thank you for the understanding.

Best regards,
Ecaterina