Services Plugins FAQs

If image is too large, only part of it is displayed

Hello!

When a user uploads an image using ‘Advanced Rich Text Editor’ plugin, if it’s too large, only a part of it appears within the html-element where it’s displayed after. While uploading the image in the plugin the image appears smaller (normal in size, not too big).

Here is video recording: https://www.loom.com/share/ceb0c00de0cf43569ae675f58d23a6c6?sid=ab117305-b998-44d3-bb5a-e1cb2ef2cf82

Could you help me please?

Hello! @bulat.akhmadeev
Apologies for the late reply. :pray:

Can you please try to use the following CSS?

<div class="unique-class-id"> RTE's HTML </div>

<style>
.unique-class-id img {
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
max-height: 100%;
object-fit: cover;
}

.unique-class-id {
}

.unique-class-id p {
}
</style>

Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello Gulce!

Unfortunately it didn’t help :frowning: Do you have other ideas that might help?

Best regards,
Bulat

Hi @bulat.akhmadeev,
Sorry to hear that. :pray:

Could you please grant us access again so we can investigate the matter further? Because it works well on our side. Please let me know when you grant access and we will continue troubleshooting.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello Gulce!

I’ve added support@zeroqode.com. Page ‘community’, html B. Please let me know once you’ve found the reason why it doesn’t work.

Best regards,
Bulat

Hello @bulat.akhmadeev,
Thank you for your patience!

I’ve checked your app and added the CSS I shared earlier to the HTML A element. And it seems to work fine.

Could you please check out our test page and confirm?

Please let me know if I’m missing something since you mentioned that the issue is with the HTML B element.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello Gulce!

It works now, thank you! I understood, what was wrong.

Best regards,
Bulat

1 Like

Hello Gulce!

Now, the user’s ability to resize has stopped working. Is there any way to have both features active? If the image is too large, we resize it so that it fits the layout, but if a user resizes the image themselves, can we save the size they’ve set?

Best regards,
Bulat

Hi @bulat.akhmadeev,

Could you please check the following variant and let me know if that works for you? You can find it on our test page.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello Gulce,

If I use this variant the resizing by the user works, but if image is too big it stays that big and I can see only part of it. Unfortunately it doesn’t help for both situations also :frowning:

Best regards,
Bulat

Hi @bulat.akhmadeev,

I’m afraid this won’t be possible. Your users will have to resize the image each time a new post is created or it will rescale in HTML. Apologies for the inconvenience. :pray:

Let me know if I can try to help you with anything else.

Best regards,
Gulce