Services Plugins FAQs

Image Compressor and Uploader Runtime Error

I’m getting the error below when attempting to upload an image via the Image Compressor and Uploader plugin. Any idea what’s going wrong here? I have this working in another part of my app just fine. Does it have to do with the image size or anything being uploaded?

Hi @2706mason,
Apologies for the delayed response due to the weekend. :pray:

We have been able to reproduce the issue you reported on our end. Could you kindly provide a screen recording that demonstrates your entire setup and the issue? This would greatly assist us in diagnosing and addressing the problem.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce

It’s doing this on every instance of the plugin now. I haven’t changed anything but they’ve all stopped working across the app. Have you verified this works with the latest Bubble changes?

Here’s a video of how it’s set up: https://youtu.be/q7IKTRp8sMU

Hi @2706mason,
Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing unexpected behaviors here. :pray:

We’ve recreated your setup and given the plugin a thorough test on the latest version of Bubble, but, unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce the issue on our end.

To speed up the investigation process, would it be possible for you to add our support@zeroqode.com email to the list of your app collaborators? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to better understand the problem.

You can ignore the warning about the subscription plan, limiting the app collaborators number. Zeroqode is on an Agency plan and can be added to any Bubble app as a collaborator.

Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Gulce

I finally got back around to fixing this. I had to delete all existing Compressor instances and re-add them. Definitely concerning. Let’s hope this doesn’t happen again, otherwise I’ll have to find another more reliable plugin.