Services Plugins FAQs

Image Compressor and Uploader - Unintended Space at Bottom of Page

I have a workflow that is run every time the user selects an ‘Upload Image’ button to select the compressor. When I do this, ~15 pixels are added to the bottom of my page, which causes a vertical scrollbar to appear. Any idea why the compressor would do this? I have other functions that use a multifile uploader that don’t have this issue, but happens every time with the compressor ONLY when the compressor is selected.

Hello @2706mason,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We have relayed your request to our development team, who will work on resolving this problem. Rest assured, we will keep you updated with any information we receive.

If you encounter any additional questions or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us here on the forum or at support@zeroqode.com.

Have an amazing day :hugs:

Hello @2706mason

We’ve just rolled out an update for the “Image Compressor and Uploader” plugin, addressing the issue of the extra 10 pixels at the bottom of your page. To access this fix, kindly ensure your plugin is updated to version 3.13.0 or newer.

To execute this update:

1. Navigate to the “Plugins Tab” within your Bubble editor.
  2. Locate and select the “Image Compressor and Uploader” plugin.
  3. In the version dropdown, select the latest version (or 3.13.0).

If you come across any issues or have further questions about any of our products, don’t hesitate to reach out either here on the forum or directly at support@zeroqode.com.

Hope your day is going great! :blush:

I’m currently only seeing v3.12.0. When can I expect the latest version to show up in the dropdown to update?

Thank you!

Hello @2706mason,

That does seem unusual. Versions 3.13.0 and 3.14.0 are already available to all users. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the version list so that we can investigate this further?

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Cheers! :hugs: